PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
check it out ya all

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2004, 04:16 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to josheypt
Default check it out ya all

not bad for getting ti doen in less then a week i am quite proud all this in less then a week

http://members.cardomain.com/josheypt

lemme know what you think soon to have tailights, rear hatch handle and gas door shaved hopefully

josehy
Old 26 May 2004, 05:25 pm
Senior Cruiser

Checked out the pics. Very nice[?] As someone asked on another post, are you doing this work yourself?
Old 26 May 2004, 06:03 pm
Fresh Cruiser

yes i am doing all the work myself with a little help form some of the memebers inmy truck club but only very little more like i am helping them with there trucks and they are just kickin back watching learning and helping a little here and there with mine and there vehicles.....btu yeah i plan to try and do as much as i can myslef and try to not have to take my ride to someone and pay them to do the work....up next on the list is the tailights, roll pan, rear hatch handle and gas door. after that it is AIR RIDE TIME

joshey
Old 26 May 2004, 07:41 pm
Senior Cruiser

Well, your work looks top notch. Can't wait to see it finished. Already looking good.
Old 26 May 2004, 08:22 pm
Fresh Cruiser

thanks that menas alot to hear people tell me that cause i am in no way a profesional i did work at a custom shop but most of my skills were mostly self taught so to hear someone tell me my work looks good other then friends and family mean alot thanks a bunch i can't wait till it is finsihed either [?]
Old 26 May 2004, 09:29 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

When are you going in for paint? And are you going to go custom, or just go with white?
Old 27 May 2004, 03:08 am
Fresh Cruiser

still got alot more to do beofr ei paint and yeha it will be custom i am probabnyl gonan do a custyom 2 tone paint job but not gonna be for a while i still got more body mods to do befor e i paint

joshey
Old 27 May 2004, 06:08 am
Cool Cruiser

Wow that will look very unique. I look foward to seeing it also when done. What year is your cruiser? I have to ask a dumb question, how do you open the doors? Keyless entry unlocks, but what do you grap to open door? The system in the back it that for raising and lowering?
Old 27 May 2004, 01:40 pm
Senior Cruiser

I like to see your setup when done.
How much money has shaving everything cost you so far?

Have you installed the door poppers yet, and how hard was it if so?
Old 27 May 2004, 01:46 pm
Fresh Cruiser

for everyone asking how much it has costed me to shave neeryhting so far to be completely honest with you less then 20 bucks....i know i know none of you will believe me but i got a gallon of plastic filler for liek 10 bucks, the filler primer for like 5 and then had the kitty hair left over form a buddy's project and then some more filler primer the sheetmetal i had a ton of it sitting around collecting dust and the welder i own and sandpaper i had in the garage. the door poper i got for free form my boss at the shop i worked at it was left over form antoher job and i hooked it up to my stock keyless entry system so my remote will activiate it and pull on the latch and i grab the top of the door till i get the real thing for both door and the hatch and all the toher cool stuff i want ot be able to do with my remote. and year stirfry the 2 air compressors and the air tank inthher back fo the car on the shelf are for raising and lowering the ride and playing around with it once i get the rest fo the air ride....

joshey