PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
fog light adjustment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2004, 03:23 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to VellianPT
Default fog light adjustment

well i foudn another thing my brother did the pt while he had it, he put it in 2 snowbanks but i just found out he kocked one of the foglights up and back now how owuld i go about adjusting/fixing this?
Old 07 Jun 2004, 07:48 pm
Young Cruiser

I just removed my fog lights because I am changing them out, so this is what I learned. The fog light is mounted in a case. This case it bolted on the back with two nuts has two tabs on the bottom. Check these out first. You can get to the back of them from the wheel well. If that all checks out, the light is mounted in the case with two pivoit points and one adjustment screw. So he might have pushed the light out of the piviot points. That might take a bit of work to check out. And finally, if it is just just a little off, the adjustment screw is from the front right next to the light. That you can get to from the front of the car in that little hole under the bumper. How does that sound?
Old 07 Jun 2004, 11:32 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to VellianPT

sounds workable, i'll take it to my friends dads shop and lift it up so its easier to look at thanks for the help, other sugestions are welcomed

I have a 2001 PT cruiser Limited Edition. AKA the Pregnant Snowball For Sale also ask for details