Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Versatile use of a chrysler winged mini-emblem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2004, 12:56 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Versatile use of a chrysler winged mini-emblem

The PT convertible has a roll bar with a neat mini-emblem. It is appx. 4.5" long. I inquired and the part is available. I applied the emblem 3/4" inch below the script "PT Cruiser" emblem on my front fenders. Looks great. It would also look great on the back door (black window post) or in a variety of locations under the hood and the interior.
The emblem will require some simple modification before it can be applied to painted surfaces. The plastic (backside)tabs can be cut off with a fine-toothed hacksaw blade. The emblem must be placed on two-sided body tape. Place the emblem on one sticky side, trim excess with a razor, remove the tape revealing the other sticky side and press it in place. If you try it and receive complements, give credit to Cleveland Mike. Good luck. Part number is 5023818AA. With
some gentle arm twisting, your Chrysler dealer will sell it to you for only $10.00.
Old 22 Jun 2004, 01:14 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Any PICS???
Old 22 Jun 2004, 03:10 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

OK, Mike..credit for the outside. My friend in Orlando has already done a couple dozen mods to his convertible including the wings and wording on the seats and wings from the rollbar on the inside of the doors.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 22 Jun 2004, 03:40 pm
Cool Cruiser

here is what i did with my seats about a year ago....sticker off of the front cover of the 2001 pt brochure....

BigPhil

Old 22 Jun 2004, 06:06 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Crewzin,

I like the mods but I don't like wheel well covers, esp on the convertible. Looks like classy work otherwise.

2003 GT Inferno Red,5-spd,Eibach Springs,Koni Sport Adjustables, Eibach front and rear Sway Bars, Mopar Stage 1,Mopar BOV,Custom 2.5\" Dual Tip Exhaust (Magnaflow),Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Pioneer DEH6500 Headunit, RF Punch 300 and 301 Amps,RF 12\" Sub and MB Quart Reference and Premium Speakers,Ronal RT 17x7.5\'s with Michelin Pilot Sport 225/45ZR17s, Koni Adjustible shocks, Keystone single scoop, GT Airraid Intake, Mopar Ground Effects
Homepage:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ptgtredman

http://blueman.ptenthusiasts.net/index.html
Old 23 Jun 2004, 03:15 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by clevelandmike

The PT convertible has a roll bar with a neat mini-emblem. Part number is 5023818AA. >SNIP< With some gentle arm twisting, your Chrysler dealer will sell it to you for only $10.00.
Wyckoff has them on sale for $9.32
http://store.yahoo.com/wyckoff-chrys...tcrcospba.html
And no arm twisting!