Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Bruiser front end

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2004, 08:33 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Bruiser front end

just wondering all of you that have the bruiser front end. did you put a metal support behind it , so that when you are driving down the highway the wind doesn't flex the front end in and spider the paint. any pointer would be appreciated, have one on and don't want to ruin the paint. thanks
Old 27 Jun 2004, 01:59 pm
Cool Cruiser

Nobody has a xenon bruiser front end with the 2 big fog lights? where did anybody with this front end get their big foglights??
03, onyx 5 speed, custom interior, 14 tv\'s, ps2, , custom stereo, hood, bruiser front, sides, roll pan, custom exhaust,20 inch rims, air ride system, 4 12inch subs in a molded in a box, member of del val and GROUNDED 4 LIFE. vertical doors, big ass ragtop roof, 10.5 inch screen in steering wheel, move window switches to glove box, glassed a tv where the switches were, smoothed dash and painted, led tailights, tv;s in quater panel windows

FRESH TWO TONE GREEN AND SILVER , SHAVED TAILIGHTS WITH LEDS IN THE ROLL PAN...
Old 30 Jun 2004, 01:46 pm
Young Cruiser

I put the Xenon bruiser kit on just last week. I love the look of it and it was very easy to install. The lower front end of the kit is held on with two metal brakets that mount from where the fog lights mount to the underside of the lower grill still on the car. Very easy. The fog light question. I ordered the kit through PT Warehouse and they called me to let me know that they had the fog lights in stock. They added the lights to the shipment and they fit well. I still can't get over the look of that kit.
Old 01 Jul 2004, 11:32 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by trieber

I put the Xenon bruiser kit on just last week. I love the look of it and it was very easy to install. The lower front end of the kit is held on with two metal brakets that mount from where the fog lights mount to the underside of the lower grill still on the car. Very easy. The fog light question. I ordered the kit through PT Warehouse and they called me to let me know that they had the fog lights in stock. They added the lights to the shipment and they fit well. I still can't get over the look of that kit.

how much did u get yur kit for and where i've been looking for it for a wile now and i love the look and did it come wt the role pan or bumper and do they have it for a dual exaust[8)]
Old 06 Jul 2004, 12:06 am
Young Cruiser

Rookie, I got my kit from PT Warehouse. It comes as a kit with the front end, rear bumper, and side skirts. Very easy to install. The dual exhaust is an option. I only have the stock exhaust. There is a cut out for the dual kit. So it comes with a single exhaust with a dual option.