PT Cruiser Forum  

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Exterior visor? Not sure what its called

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 24 Apr 2019, 11:37 am
Regular Cruiser
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 141
Default Re: Exterior visor? Not sure what its called

Originally Posted by Big Jon View Post
It would be real easy to remove if you were lucky enough to find one at a junkyard.
i bet.

I actually found a rollpan for my PT in a junkyard. Just a matter of getting lucky.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WHAT'S IT CALLED??? soonercruiser Tech & Performance Forum 14 04 May 2019 07:59 am
pt was called ugly?! twotone General PT Cruiser Discussions 50 22 Feb 2011 12:53 pm
What's it called? Teeter Exterior Accessories Forum 5 30 Dec 2009 05:13 pm
Don't know what it's called... Franksredpt Classifieds: Want To Buy 1 04 May 2009 11:08 am
what's it called and where can I buy if possible CruzinAlong General PT Cruiser Discussions 8 23 Jan 2006 02:28 pm

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 am.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.