PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Xenon areo side skirts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Feb 2005, 12:05 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to gonzomania
Default Xenon areo side skirts

My PT is a base and I'm thinking of getting the xenon areo side skirts, are there any clearance problems? Also how about plowing thru snow (this is for our northern friends)? Would like to get a new nose but can't see spending the money and not be able to get in and out of driveway (hard enough now), and I have a big license plate in the middle of bumper. Boy they look cool with no license plate!!!!
Old 05 Feb 2005, 02:20 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to bigtommy83

I have the whole Xenon Crusher Kit. The side skirts were no problem in the snow, in fact, they have kind of a mudflap built into them to keep stuff off of the sides. The front Crusher kit is extremely durable. I was amazed. I thought I was gonna have to buy a new one this spring after plowing out 28 inches of snow at the end of my driveway, but with a little speed and momentum, it actually worked like a plow! Snow sprayed everywhere and I was able to make my way into my driveway. There was a path cleared for me and then I only had to plow about 3-4 inches of the 16 inches because my Xenon and my drop springs took care of the rest.

Note: this does not condone the use of using ground effects for snow plow usage but for 750 bucks plus paint, i got good looks and functionality.

\'04 GT 5-speed, Brand X, Air Force One Intake, Custom Flowmaster Exhaust (retired), SRT-4 exhaust no resonators, AGP Wastegate, Crusher Kit, Former Chrome Package, Mopar BOV, Custom Sub Box, Mopar Pillar Gauges, Hood Scoop, MBC, Stage 1, Mopar Stage 1 Springs, Hurst STS
Future Plans: Custom Intercooler Sprayer, 2-tone Paint Job
\"Hondas are like cigarettes, everyone cool smokes them\"