Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PTeazer Retro Roll Pan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2005, 08:32 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default PTeazer Retro Roll Pan

I just ordered a PTeazer retro roll pan. Has anyone out there put one on thier cruiser? How was the fit, any modifications needed to be made? Appreciate any info that can be given. I will be posting this on other forums so's to get all opinions. I have heard of people having to shave places on roll pans to make them fit, but not sure of brand of pan.
Bruce
Old 29 Mar 2005, 10:31 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I haven't heard or read of any problems with the PTeazer roll pan.

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Old 29 Mar 2005, 11:05 pm
Cool Cruiser

Mine went on very easliy....took about 45 minutes....looks great.
BigPhil

Old 30 Mar 2005, 01:10 pm
Young Cruiser

I paid my body shop $300 to paint and install. What a waste! I should have just had em paint it as I had to reinstall as they put no screws in the "L" brackets. The pan even comes with them and it is clear how and what to do with them. Well, after my friend showed me how to remove it I realized how easy it actually is. DO IT YOURSELF & have a helper so you don't scratch it. Also lay something like a blanket on the ground under the area you are working on. GOOD LUCK!
Old 31 Mar 2005, 03:22 pm
Cool Cruiser

bruent -

Where did you order your rollpan from? I want one eventually, along with a TrickCruisers front bumper. But at $500 + $100 shipping, I'll have to wait some time befor being able to order that rollpan, unless its sold elswhere besides PT-Tuning?

Anyone know about how much it would cost to have the rollpan painted??

Thanks,
Matt

Past Mopars:
2006 PT Cruiser Convertible GT
2006 PT Cruiser Convertible
2001 PT Cruiser Limited Edition
1993 Plymouth Sundance/Duster 3.0 litre
Old 31 Mar 2005, 03:40 pm
Cool Cruiser

I got mine painted (before the new desing) for $150 bucks......if you order from Rac & Street, they can send it to you painted. When I ordered mine from Maggie, they were offering $75 off of the rear roll pan...nice chuck of change I saved....
BigPhil

Old 31 Mar 2005, 09:11 pm
Regular Cruiser

matt87951
I ordered mine from Maggie also it was $450.00 shipped. Unbeleavable price I think. I read somewhere she is giving 10% off if you belong to a car club.I have a couple of places that are going to give me an estimate as soon as it gets hear, they both want to look at it before saying how much. I would say $150.00 would be reasonable as Bigphil3232 said he paid. Bigphil3232 did you put yours on yourself? Everyone I've talked to said it's not that hard, and Punch sent me some pics as he put his on that I think are really going to help.
Bruce
Opps, Bigphil3232 I see that in your post you said you put yours on, so disregard that question above.
Old 03 Apr 2005, 06:05 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bruent

matt87951
I ordered mine from Maggie also it was $450.00 shipped. Unbeleavable price I think. I read somewhere she is giving 10% off if you belong to a car club.I have a couple of places that are going to give me an estimate as soon as it gets hear, they both want to look at it before saying how much. I would say $150.00 would be reasonable as Bigphil3232 said he paid. Bigphil3232 did you put yours on yourself? Everyone I've talked to said it's not that hard, and Punch sent me some pics as he put his on that I think are really going to help.
Bruce
Opps, Bigphil3232 I see that in your post you said you put yours on, so disregard that question above.
Yeah - $450 shipped is a really great price! I think my dad would kill me though if I ordered one!! Him and I are working on getting the final mechanical issues worked out of the 944 turbo, so all the extra money is going to that right now, its a money pit I would say But a really fun one! I have to order the suspension for it Monday, that bill will REALLY hurt... [xx(]

I am really haveing a hard time holding myself back from buying the APC side skirts, that are set-up to have duel exhaust go out the sides. It looks REALLY sweet in my opinion. But I keep thinking that without the front and rear bumpers changed, the sideskirts would stick out a little to much. But I dont know, maybe I am just picky!

Let me know about what the paint costs, I was thinking $150 would be about right also, I would assume the sideskirts would be around that much also.

Matt

Past Mopars:
2006 PT Cruiser Convertible GT
2006 PT Cruiser Convertible
2001 PT Cruiser Limited Edition
1993 Plymouth Sundance/Duster 3.0 litre