Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > Exterior Accessories Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Jody , I have a question about your front bumper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2001, 08:54 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Jody , I have a question about your front bumper

Jody , I bought a Zenon front and E&G rear cover , painted , from Race & Street . I got the rear on , no problem but still have to do the Zenon front . My question is , did you have ANY problems with the tape when you put yours on . it seems it might be a problem keeping the tape from sticking to the stock bumper before you get the cover lined up right . Anyway , how did yours go ? any tricks that might help me get it right the first try ? Did yours fit good , I had to do alittle edge work on the E&G ? Thanks for any help . BTW , Race & Street did a great job for me . Bill and Maggie seem to be nice people and the price was very reasonable .

Edited by - OC CRUZER on 11/20/2001 11:25:17