PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
After selling my PT Cruiser

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2018, 02:36 pm
Young Cruiser

Default After selling my PT Cruiser

After selling my PT Cruiser last year I've been roaming around on other forums but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez they all lack the friendliness and family like atmosphere you guys have here.

After the PT I had a Hyunday Sonata, no suitable forum, the tranny seized after 2 weeks and...

I bought a Peugeot and ended up on a forum that was fair but no more than that and...

A couple of weeks ago I bought a 2nd gen Buick Park Avenue and from all Buick forums I picked the one that seemed the friendliest but the interaction is sooooooo poor.

Jeez I miss you guys. I'm gonna pin a tab in my browser and stick around if you will have me back lolz
Old 22 Mar 2018, 02:49 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: After selling my PT Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutuz View Post
After selling my PT Cruiser last year I've been roaming around on other forums but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez they all lack the friendliness and family like atmosphere you guys have here.

After the PT I had a Hyunday Sonata, no suitable forum, the tranny seized after 2 weeks and...

I bought a Peugeot and ended up on a forum that was fair but no more than that and...

A couple of weeks ago I bought a 2nd gen Buick Park Avenue and from all Buick forums I picked the one that seemed the friendliest but the interaction is sooooooo poor.

Jeez I miss you guys. I'm gonna pin a tab in my browser and stick around if you will have me back lolz

Lets put it this way ------ Welcome back!

Jerry
Old 22 Mar 2018, 03:16 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

It didn't take you too long to come back!

I don't care what you call it, it will always be Holland to me!
Old 22 Mar 2018, 03:28 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I don't think I know ya. But I'll consider thay my loss. Glad to have you. We are more than just PT people. We hace folks with a wide range of interest. We have some squabbles but most of us try to forgive a forget. This forum always had the best knowledge for fixing our cars. I was on a Ranger forum and for as many of those made and years made. I knew as much as anybody did. That's not saying much for me. Well I never did find any help. They were nice. But now knowledge beyond miner fixes.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 22 Mar 2018, 03:32 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Ditched my PT long ago, but I still stick around for the same reason
Old 22 Mar 2018, 03:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

It's hard to get the PT Cruiser out of your blood

Welcome back

Keep your eyes on the lookout, you may come across another PT that you'll fall in love with
Busted_PT and CRUZ like this.

'06 Touring Edition NA Automatic
164k Miles / Electric Blue Pearl
USMC '82 - '93
Old 22 Mar 2018, 04:06 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Welcome back to the forum.
Busted_PT likes this.
Old 22 Mar 2018, 04:36 pm
Young Cruiser

You guys are soo cool
Old 22 Mar 2018, 04:46 pm
Senior Cruiser

Good to see you post, Brutus! I agree with you about other forums. I and on a Honda Odyssey forum and it is nothing like this forum. Not near the people with any helpful info and not the same friendly, glad your here, attitude.

They're just NO FUN!!!

The bunch here, are people that you just like to hang out with!
_PTGT03 likes this.

2001 LE, auto, billet grille, tall shifter, polished aluminum spare, K&N filter and Hedman hedder. Why a header? Because it makes me happy!

Old 23 Mar 2018, 08:02 am
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutuz View Post

I agree. I belong to many other forums since I own 7 vehicles, 3 motorcycles and 2 ATV's and this is a great forum. What I have noticed over the years is that PT owners are by and large just fun people-my wife and I still belong to a local PT cruiser club and have more fun with that group than we do with other car clubs we associate with. There will always be negative people but how can you look at a cute little PT and not just feel better ?