Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Just Surfed in here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2005, 10:51 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Just Surfed in here

Hi, just kind of surfed around till I washed up here. Nice site! Lots of information and cool links. Just can't say enough about how we love our new PTCruiser! Took a little one tank trip to the Kerr/Overstreet Farm Museum south of Salisaw, Oklahoma, yesterday in our new Inferno Red Cruiser. The more we drive this little car, the better we like it[?].
Old 16 Oct 2005, 01:18 pm
Young Cruiser

Welcome from California.. You are now required to tell us about your PT. Color, Mods (present and future). And pictures.. Again welcome to a wonderful obsession.

Current Mods: Removing small pieces of paint on the hood and grille by painstakingly driving into flying debris kicked up by preceeding vehicles
Old 16 Oct 2005, 02:48 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to thegoldpt Send a message via Yahoo to thegoldpt

LOL, yes please post pics of your car, and welcome on....
Old 16 Oct 2005, 05:48 pm
Young Cruiser

Welcome Okie, lets have some info. 05 or 06. Turbo or n/a. Lets see some pics. It's addicting, be careful!!

Mikey
Old 16 Oct 2005, 09:30 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Welcome from Florida, enjoy that PT!!![^]
Old 18 Oct 2005, 11:08 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Can't really say welcome since this is my first day myself and being new to the pt world myself but have to say the wife and I have enjoyed ours the last couple of months ourselves. I find myself at night sitting in it just picking at dust or lint as I just look around for things to customize or upgrade in the interior. Just lastnight the wife came out to get me to say she was tierd of waiting for me and going to be hehe. She's all giddy about the feel of and that it drives totally different than she expected from it's appearence and I know by the gas gauge she's testing out the turbo and all it's glory when she's out of sight. [8)]
MODS:dual ram-air hood, flames, carbon fiber interior kit,dvd nav tv tuner 7\"touchscreen, Fosgate 4 channel amp, 12\" dual subs with LED box, mb-quart modual speakers, windshild visor, leather racing seats, Goldline springs 3\"drop, Tokico shocks, BOV, C.F. tail lights, and more. Need to install xeon side skirts, rocker pod guages.
Old 19 Oct 2005, 08:42 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Well, Welcome Okie, AND Hotrod.
You've come to the right place. Go under home and links, and find clubs and places selling anything/everything for your PT.
This is a great place for any questions you have - ask before you buy....

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles