Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
TripleJackInGA-HELP!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2005, 11:44 am
Cool Cruiser

Default TripleJackInGA-HELP!!!!!!

Has anyone heard from TripleJackInGA? I sent him an email yesterday but nothing as of yet. I bought a front end kit from him a while back and I hit a dang dog this past Saturday. Now the front end has to be fixed and both driver side fog lights were busted out. I need to contact him and see if he knows what the model number of the fog lights are so they can be replaced. If anyone knows how I can get in contact with him, it would be greatly appreciated! Merry Christmas to all!
BigPhil
Old 15 Dec 2005, 01:52 pm
Senior Cruiser

Not much of a help but usually there is a number on the unit.
Old 15 Dec 2005, 02:58 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bigphil3232

Has anyone heard from TripleJackInGA? I sent him an email yesterday but nothing as of yet. I bought a front end kit from him a while back and I hit a dang dog this past Saturday. Now the front end has to be fixed and both driver side fog lights were busted out. I need to contact him and see if he knows what the model number of the fog lights are so they can be replaced. If anyone knows how I can get in contact with him, it would be greatly appreciated! Merry Christmas to all!
BigPhil
What about the poor dog! Did you kill it? You need to drive more carefully, look out for those critters.
Old 15 Dec 2005, 04:09 pm
Cool Cruiser

I looked up his info, but there is no number or even a website listed. Dog died......I was going about 40 mph and it jolted the car pretty bad.
BigPhil

Old 15 Dec 2005, 08:14 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

BigPhil, did you happen to keep the invoice? I usually keep all of the shipping notices for the MOD's on my PT in case I need anything from them. When the baffles of my Bassani exhaust rusted, I had to send them a copy of the invoice!!! BTW they were replaced NC, now there is a company that cares for thier customers.[^]
Old 15 Dec 2005, 11:34 pm
Cool Cruiser

I was driving at night at about 60 mph on a four lane divided highway, when a large dog jumped out and ran across the road right in front of me, I swerved and missed her, but just then another dog jumped out, that must have been following the first. Again I swerved causing the rubber to skid and the car to slide sideways, possibly pressing the wheels out of allignment, but fortunately missing him too. Then less than a hundred yards later a third dog ran across the road right in front of me. Again I swerved like I was driving a slalom course and missed him too.

I figure the first dog must have been in heat, anyway maybe it's time to get a deer whistle?

Blanes HoodStruts
etc.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 01:17 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by zzzhuh

I was driving at night at about 60 mph on a four lane divided highway, when a large dog jumped out and ran across the road right in front of me, I swerved and missed her, but just then another dog jumped out, that must have been following the first. Again I swerved causing the rubber to skid and the car to slide sideways, possibly pressing the wheels out of allignment, but fortunately missing him too. Then less than a hundred yards later a third dog ran across the road right in front of me. Again I swerved like I was driving a slalom course and missed him too.

I figure the first dog must have been in heat, anyway maybe it's time to get a deer whistle?

Sounds like you need to mount one of those cow pushers to the front of your car. You know like they use on the front of trains. Look out road warrior![8)]