PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Fender Flares! How come there is only one maker?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2006, 07:43 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Fender Flares! How come there is only one maker?

I was wanting a set of these for my PT but did not want to pay 2 grand to get the complete set with some side skirts that won't even go with my XENON body kit. Why doesn't anyone make just the fender flares by themselves? I think some one could make a serious amount of money if they made just the flares that would work with all body kits. And at an affordable price. Prefferabley made out of ABS plastic or rubber instead of fiberglass.

[xx(]
Old 08 Feb 2006, 12:58 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Contact Ray at PTeazer. He may be able to price them with out the side skirts. It's worth a try.

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Old 08 Feb 2006, 01:21 am
Young Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to TurboCruiser13

Hahaha yeah like 780 instead of 1100 Gimme about a month and I'll see if I can't fab somethin up that looks good. If ya find another set out there feel free to let us know though!
Old 09 Feb 2006, 05:56 pm
Regular Cruiser

Wicked_PT:...Basset Hound (Don) is right. Contact Ray over at Pteazer. I'm sure he can come up with something for you, or def. point you in the right direction. As for your Xenon body kit, I have the sides & the front air dam & Ray did an awesome job molding it in for a totally custom look if that's what your going after.
To Many Modifications, Trophies, Awards, to list. i.e. 2005 Cruiser Quarterly Spring Issue Cover Feature. 2007-2004 Chrysler Custom Modified Vehicle Award Winner SEMA/NACE/C.E.S./World Of Wheels/ISCA/NCCA. 2003 Top Ten Chrysler PT Cruiser Custom Court Show Runner Up.
www.cardomain.com/ride/450026
Old 09 Feb 2006, 06:46 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by fear1pt

Wicked_PT:...Basset Hound (Don) is right. Contact Ray over at Pteazer. I'm sure he can come up with something for you, or def. point you in the right direction. As for your Xenon body kit, I have the sides & the front air dam & Ray did an awesome job molding it in for a totally custom look if that's what your going after.
I asked about it 1 year ago and they told me they could NOT break up a coplete kit. Sold as is.

I saw a PT in a low rider magazine that had the PTeazer side skirts and fender flares with the Xenon Bruiser front end. They must have shaved a little off the front fender flare to make it fit snug up against the front bumper. Looked cool.

I have the Crusher front end by the way. Custom molded finish would look better, but I'm installing it myself. Don't have the ability to create a seemless finish. Do you have an image of your PT?
Old 10 Feb 2006, 08:50 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Wicked_PT

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by fear1pt

I asked about it 1 year ago and they told me they could NOT break up a coplete kit. Sold as is.

I saw a PT in a low rider magazine that had the PTeazer side skirts and fender flares with the Xenon Bruiser front end. They must have shaved a little off the front fender flare to make it fit snug up against the front bumper. Looked cool.

I have the Crusher front end by the way. Custom molded finish would look better, but I'm installing it myself. Don't have the ability to create a seemless finish. Do you have an image of your PT?
Wicked_pt if you get the magazine Cruiser Quarterly my ride was feature on the cover of the 2005 spring issue. or you can go to car domain site listed below.
To Many Modifications, Trophies, Awards, to list. i.e. 2005 Cruiser Quarterly Spring Issue Cover Feature. 2007-2004 Chrysler Custom Modified Vehicle Award Winner SEMA/NACE/C.E.S./World Of Wheels/ISCA/NCCA. 2003 Top Ten Chrysler PT Cruiser Custom Court Show Runner Up.
www.cardomain.com/ride/450026