Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Hi from scotland with lots of questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2006, 12:19 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Hi from scotland with lots of questions

Hi all. Been ages since i last posted.Drop in every now and again to make sure you are all doing ok.
Got a new Pt A marine blue facelifted model.Still with the crd engine though.Just fitted a chrome grille to below the front bumper.

Ok now for some questions.
To take the front indicator bulbs out it states in the manual to give them a turn to the left.Found a red locking tab on them but still cant get them to budge.Any ideas?The old pt was a lot easier than this one.

How do you remove the centre consul.?Have found the screws in the top air vents .Are there any more?Consul is not budging either.

The radio i have fitted is a single disc am/fm/lw system.Can you connect a cd changer to it.I have a feeling there are no controls to operate a remote changer.According to the manual it is a sales code rek system?????

And finally Have any of you good people used a company called lbgraphics.com?They do some lovely ghost vinyl flames and if the £/$ price stays good i might be tempted.

Ok i think that is all for now.
Take care and keep safe

Garry
Old 10 Sep 2006, 03:23 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

hey welcome back !! im sure you will get the answers you need, glad your back on !!
Old 10 Sep 2006, 03:32 pm
Young Cruiser

Remove the window switch and also the knobs for your A/C. In the recess where the window switch is there should be some more screws then you can just pull off the console cover as the rest is just clips that hold it.
Old 12 Sep 2006, 02:49 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks fodder ...but it is the new pt i have.The one with the solver centre consul, clock at the top and the twp round air vents.It also has the rectangular radio with the half circles at the side of it.
Of course i am assuming DC didnt change the styling for bringing it over here.It would cause them enpough bother putting the steering wheel on the correct side
Old 13 Sep 2006, 02:46 am
Young Cruiser

Oops my bad, I should have figured that it was a new one. Sorry to say I don't know much about them when it comes to the interior changes not to mention the steering wheel being on the wrong errr left side of the car . J/K I lived in Sheffield, England for a year and took many trips up north in cars with the steering on that side. Tell ya what I did like the Ford Capri's when I was there back in '87, they were fun to drive.