PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PLEASE READ!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2003, 06:02 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default PLEASE READ!

THE SANTA ANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT HAS CUT ALL FUNDING TOWARDS ANY SPORT FOR THE 2003-2004 SEASONS. IN 2002-2003 THE SANTA ANA WRESTLING TEAM WON THE CIF DIV 1 DUAL WRESTLING TOURNAMENT, CIF SOUTHERN SECTION INDIVIDUAL WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIPS AND QUALIFIED 7 WRESTLERS TO THE SENIOR NATIONAL WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIPS. LAST NOVEMBER I PUT ON A PT CAR SHOW CALLED PT SMACKDOWN. ALL WHO ATTENDED HELP RAISE SOME MONEY FOR THE KIDS. AT THE SHOW 2 GENTLEMEN FROM THE PORSCHE OWNERS CLUB WHERE VERY IMPRESSED ON HOW YOU GUYS MODIFIED YOUR PT’S. THE 2 GENTLEMAN CALLED THE HEAD WRESTLING COACH AT SANTA ANA HIGH SCHOOL AND WANTED TO PUT TOGETHER A PT AND PORSCHE SHOW-OFF! BEFORE I SAY YES TO THEM, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PT OWNERS WOULD BE INTERESTED ON SHOWING OFF YOUR PT’S? ALL THE MONEY RAISED WILL GO TO THE SANTA ANA WRESTLING TEAM. THIS WILL BE SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT FOR THE PT OWNERS AN PORSCHE OWNERS. YOU WILL ALSO MAKE MORE NEW FRIENDS. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

THANKS,
SANTA ANA CRUISER

FERNANDO

Old 03 Apr 2003, 07:54 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

when is it?? where is it??

Old 04 Apr 2003, 09:50 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Fernando forgot to say that the proposed show will be in Santa Ana, California. (Sorry Bob, it's a little too far for you to drive, but I'd love to meet you there.) He's proposing June 21, 2003 as the date. Hewants the PT Cruiser owners to judge the Porches and the Porsche ownere to judge the PT Cruisers.

DB aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Closed Thread