PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
X Rated

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2003, 10:01 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Default X Rated

now that I have your attention. I posted this on the Gt board no one responed, so I would like to know if anyone has a rear spoiler on their car. does it cover up the rear window sprayer? I was going to take it off because I put on the "T" handle. I also like the look of the spoiler, (wierd, I usually don't care for them) I think it adds a nice look to the car. If this mod covers sprayer, I won't removed it. Thanks a bunch> turbomangt
Old 16 May 2003, 10:19 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Nice Hook !!! The factory configuration spoiler mounts at the very top of the rear liftgate. It does not physically cover the sprayer, although the shadow it casts does sometimes. It depends on how badly you want to get rid of the washer. To remove it would seem to be fairly easy at 1st glance. I'm Not sure what you'd use to cover the hole in the glass though. I had my spoiler installed by the dealer (mostly for the warranty to cover any potential leaks) However they did a good job and no leaks. Thats my $ .02
[8)]
Old 16 May 2003, 11:10 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Gary,

On the post in the Turbo section you asked about the "low profile" spoiler"...that's different from the OEM spoiler that Chrysler sells. My opinion is that neither spoiler covers the rear washer nozzle but because of the dark tint on the rear window and sometimes (like Gear Head said) the sun makes the spoiler shadow cover part of the back window, you can hardly notice the washer nozzle at all. It's small, black and way near the top so it doesn't stand out. I replaced the wiper with Mile High PTs chrome handle, it's a great mod.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 16 May 2003, 12:35 pm
Cool Cruiser

Hey, that's like, false advertising! [8D]

Besides, I think the PC term is now "NC-17".
Old 20 May 2003, 10:23 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CREWZIN
I replaced the wiper with Mile High PTs chrome handle, it's a great mod.
we purchased a 10x10 shed from Home Depot not long ago. after loading it in the PT, i was checking the clearence up near the seats. The HD guy had wrapped twine around my T handle and was yanking on it. I almost wrapped the twine around his FLIPPIN NECK! Now i have to straighten it out 'cause it's crooked[xx(]
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer
Old 20 May 2003, 10:52 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Not to get this thread totally off topic, and thanks for getting me started, Kev... NEVER, NEVER, NEVER trust Home Depot to do your kitchen. I could go on for pages about how they turned a job that was promised to be done in two days into EIGHT MONTHS, not to mention "LAKE HOME DEPOT" in my basement because they failed to tighten the inlet under the kitchen sink. We had to go without a stove for weeks. We could not use our dishwasher for three months. I have photos of Lake Home Depot if anybody is interested. I think all the losers that can't get contractor jobs with reputable remodeling companies sign up with Home Depot. Thanks for the opportunity to vent.

[8)]
Old 21 May 2003, 10:42 am
Cool Cruiser

One word......

LOWE'S
Old 22 May 2003, 01:44 am
Cool Cruiser

We gave my sister a new dishwasher with instalation from Home Depot. The instalation was so bad it destroyed their kitchen. Home Depot ended up doing $8,000- in repairs.

They were without the use of their kitchen for a month, but when it was done, my sister was actually glad it happend.
Blanes HoodStruts
etc.
Closed Thread