Advertisements
For RobGT, Jeff V, and PK cruiser

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2003, 01:11 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default For RobGT, Jeff V, and PK cruiser

Hey fellas,

I'm new here and really love the pics of your PT's. I am considering buying a '02 soon and really love what you have done to yours. For PK cruiser...I went to your website but still have a few questions. What size tires and wheels do you have on your cruiser now? Is it the stock suspension height? I really like your tailights, what kind are they and where did you get them?
For RobGT....I guess the same goes for you...what size are your tires and is it the stock height? Any other info would be appreciated.
For Jeff V...can you give me some overall specs on your cruiser, like the kind of grill, color of the car (did you have it repainted?), and the tire and wheel information, as well as the suspension height. Thanks you guys and I really hope to have a cruiser that looks the way yours does in the future. All of them are very nice.

Raven
Old 12 Jun 2003, 03:43 pm
Cool Cruiser

Hey Raven...spring for a Turbo model...you WILL love it!!!
Picked mine up in February. Thanks for your compliments.
Mine is 2003 GT Turbo with stock wheels and tires, stock suspension.
I'm really into the "go fast" mods right now,
havent spent much $$ on the appearance, which for the most part is completely stock.
My site basically shows it all..
Any other questions, fire away. Someone will have your answer.
This forum has the some of the nicest and most knowledgable members.

Click to see my GT!
Old 13 Jun 2003, 02:52 am
Fresh Cruiser

I can't believe your PT is stock it looks so nice! Should I get the turbo?? I was thinking about getting an aftermarket supercharger and a chip in it. Thought I would save some money by buying a used PT and installing the supercharger aftermarket and springing for a modified chip too. What are the new turbo's going for??? Since you are into the speed mods, then maybe you can offer some advice as to what gets the best for the buck approach when it comes to modifying the engine. What do you think about chips, superchargers, cool boxes, and such? What do you recommend? Thanks for the info!

Raven
Old 13 Jun 2003, 05:20 pm
Cool Cruiser

Thanks again! I think you should get the turbo! Other owners have been very happy.
In my opinion, why upgrade when you can get forced induction as a stock option.
Also no REAL "chips" available...
Mopar just began offering an entire replacement computer with their stage 1 upgrade package!
Made specifically for the GT Turbo....with more upgrades to come.

I am no expert, but I can recommend researching this and other PT sites for the answers you need.
I did the same to choose what i thought was best for ME.
The Search feature of the Forums is a great tool!

Good Luck!

Click to see my GT!
Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:05 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Mine's a 2003 black turbo. Stock except for the E&G Classics Horizontal Billet grille and Autotechnica chrome headlight cover.

You can get a 2003 turbo for just under 20,000 if you shop around and don't want a lot of options like the heated leather seats and moonroof.

I also recommend the turbo. Don't know much about supercharging except that it may void the warranty. And the N/A engine without modification is a dog IMHO.

I LOVE the car more than any I've ever owned (this is my seventh), went on club cruise to Linganor winery in MD today.

Happy shopping!
Old 14 Jun 2003, 04:07 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Sorry, I forgot to mention the wheels are stock 17" chrome. And I tinted the front windows myself.