PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Forum Notice

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jun 2003, 04:32 pm
Administrator

Default Forum Notice

If you've recently received an unsolicited email sent from these Forums, we apologize. Unfortunately, anytime you put your email online anywhere, it is open to such "attacks". However, we do have a solution.

To prevent this junk in the future, simply follow these directions:

1. login
2. click 'Profile' in the menu above
3. change "Allow Forum Members to Send you E-Mail?" to "no".

This will prevent unsolicited email like this in the future. Thanks all.

Old 23 Jun 2003, 06:47 pm
Regular Cruiser

So it's YOU who keeps sending me the p*nis enlargement emails.

<b>CRUISES, MEETS, EVENTS, FRIENDS, FUN!</b>
Click banner to visit website:
Old 23 Jun 2003, 07:01 pm
Senior Cruiser

Yeah, but then the good guys that just have a specific question can't email use either.
'03 Inferno Red GT, 5 speed, STAGE 1, Mopar BOV, Plastic Intake, Modified Upper and Lower Airbox, Custom Airbox-to-turbo pipe, Borla dual exhaust, Maddog Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotter Rotors, Ceramic Pads, chrome wheels, chrome door spears, AMP chrome fuel door, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, H&R Springs, Rear Sway Bar added, MGW chrome door lock pulls, Blane's hood struts, Custom license plate mount, some interior dress up stuff...more to come
Old 23 Jun 2003, 08:20 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Yeah, but then the good guys that just have a specific question can't email us either.
How true. It's sad when one person can ruin things for everyone. Too bad there's not much that can be done without causing problems for others . Guess this is a "downside" of the information highway... .
Old 23 Jun 2003, 08:43 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Well, This just explains the e-mail I just got from the african prince promising 1.7 million dollars if I would help him get to the USA......

Ian
Old 23 Jun 2003, 09:33 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Quote:
quote:...Please contact me immediately with the above telephone number and include your telephone and Fax numbers. Also, send me your bank account details where the money will be transferred to. Again, I would like you to make arrangement for me to come over to your country after the money has been transferred to your account...
Guess many of us received an e-mail [V] from this dude... Does this guy really think anyone is going to send him their phone/FAX numbers, details of their bank account, etc.? There is no free lunch--1.7 million. Buyer beware!
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:27 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Bosch

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ian-PT-GT

Well, This just explains the e-mail I just got from the african prince promising 1.7 million dollars if I would help him get to the USA......

Ian
I just got and was just gonna post it, but Jody is on it..[^]
Driving a 2001 27F Patriot Blue! Blue Flamed Floor Mats. Blue Flamed Seat Covers. Flameball blue \"Hair\" shiftknob. Blue behind the grll neons. FlowMaster Exhaust. Freedom Design Strut Tower Brace. Painted Smoothies. Road Runner horn! Meep Meep!
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:54 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Yep I got it also twice !
\'03 Electric Blue 5 speed GT, addco oversize sways,wildfire strut bar,color-matched rear muds,xenon sides/\"crusher\",mirrors,b&c pillars,both interior consoles,b&m sport shifter,autometer ultralite gauges,Mopar STG 1 ,booger shift bushings,mopar bov,AMX turbo up pipe,Prototype turbo ucp, 05 intake, map clamp
Old 24 Jun 2003, 06:58 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I got the email from Prince Nubian Nuts too. I forwarded it to the FBI and the FCC, and let him know I did so because "Although you asked me to phone you, and I do want to help, you did not provide a phone number, so maybe the FBI can help."