PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Help!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2003, 07:29 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Help!

I would like to contact Dave Stephens of Lee-on-the-Solent, UK whose car is featured in the "my Cruiser" section. http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/my-cruiser/106.asp

I am trying to buy some cool headlights for my PT and cannot locate any place to purchase them. Does anyone know how to contact him or know where I can buy those lights or similar.

Your help is appreciated.

Steve
smcswain@ipisecurity.com
Old 19 Jul 2003, 11:37 pm
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ZZCruzr

Steve...I spent some (very frustrating) time on the www.hellausa.com website. I tried several different "attacks" on their on-line catalog, and various pdf files - with no luck. They DO list the PT Crusier with 2.4L engine, but the only parts I could get listed are wiper blades. They do show a dealer listing...have you tried that route? GOOD LUCK!
Black Clearcoat 2003 Turbo GT w/gray leather interior...rear splash guards, stainless door sills, air bag decals, red painted brake calipers, BTG duals, AMX cold air intake, Blaine hood struts, ZZcruZr third brake light diffuser, AutoVation pedals, MoMo F16 Evo red gearshift.
Old 19 Jul 2003, 11:57 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Good news guys (Maybe). There's someone on another forum that's looking for a test PT to add those kind of headlights to a PT. Go here and read all about it.

http://ptenthusiasts.org/PTForums/sh...threadid=36745

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 20 Jul 2003, 12:37 am
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks. I am looking at the test of those lights on the PT Enthusiasts thread. The lights that Dave Stephens has are the German ones that they are listing for around 1,000 U.S. dollars. OUCH!! I have been researching as you have ZZCruzr and The French lights by Morette are my best bet. The problem is that my car is in the shop and I will not be able to get the lights in before it gets painted. I guess I will give up on the lights for now. Bummer!
Closed Thread