PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
NEW Chrysler Pacifica Forums! (PT Related)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2003, 05:02 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default NEW Chrysler Pacifica Forums! (PT Related)

Hello everyone! Glad to see the old gang still here.. Just a quick note, although I still own my Inca Gold Dream Cruiser, I just bought the New 2004 Chrysler Pacifica! AWD, NAV, Leather, fully loaded! It really is like a BIG PT Cruiser! I loved it soo much, that I created a PACIFICA FORUMS Enthusiast Club Site, where other Pacifica fans, owners can meet and chat etc...

Here's the link to Pacifica Forums

http://pub17.ezboard.com/bpacificaforums

I welcome any and all of you, to pop on in and visit and/or chat if you like, and if you happen to know of any prospective "Pacifica" owners or enthusiasts out there, tell them about Pacifica Forums! http://pub17.ezboard.com/bpacificaforums

Hope you're all doing well! and Thanks for all your good friendships here... I'm not leaving this forum, so don't worry, but I now I have to take care of the Pacifica folks out there....just wanted to create a "home" for the Pacifica people. ..

p.s. Feel free to drop on in and say hello and check it out...... Oh, my Username at Pacifica Forums is now "Mr Pacifica" Board Owner and Administrator LOL Cheers Everybody and Thanks!! See you there! http://pub17.ezboard.com/bpacificaforums
Old 03 Aug 2003, 05:56 pm
Senior Cruiser

Real nice site you got going there Gilligan. Now to talk the wife into another car.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 06:59 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigdogdad

Real nice site you got going there Gilligan. Now to talk the wife into another car.
Hello Bigdodda! Thanks for you kind compliments! It is truly appeciated. I just stared it like last week and wanted to create a little home for Pacifica fans out there.. LOL It's not much, but it's a start... just waiting it seems for more Pacifica owners to post...but it's only a few days old now.. [^] Thaks Bigdogdad!
Old 03 Aug 2003, 10:56 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Gilligan, very nice site for a great new vehicle.... [|)]

My wife has been looking to replace her Dodge Durango and narrowed the choice down to either the 2004 Chrysler Pacifica or the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. She decided on the Jeep due to it's High-Output V-8 and extremely comfortble front seats (among other things). However, the Pacifica is a very nice vehicle--excellent handling, great exterior styling, plush interior/electronics, and numerous safety features. However, the V-6 was under-powered for our needs. The Pacifica would have been "perfect" for us if it had a V-8, 5-speed auto-trans, and split/fold-down second row seating.

Good luck with your new site. [8D]
Old 04 Aug 2003, 01:29 am
Fresh Cruiser

Hi Gary! Thank you very much for your nice comments and compliments! I was very pleased to read your kidn words of encouragement! The jeep vehicle is nice! I too was looking at 4 vehicles, Murano, Jeep, Aviator and then Pacifica...all good vehicles, and each one stands out on its own with varying features etc... Of course I picked the Pacifica and realized there was no forums or club site like this one for the Pcifica...so I brainstormed and came up with Pacifica Forums! LOL It was hard at first but I played with it and played with it and came up with the forums I have now... I hope more people stop by and visit and pass the word on.. Thank you again for your kind words.
Tony or uh.. Gilligan! LOL

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Gary03GT

Gilligan, very nice site for a great new vehicle.... [|)]

My wife has been looking to replace her Dodge Durango and narrowed the choice down to either the 2004 Chrysler Pacifica or the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. She decided on the Jeep due to it's High-Output V-8 and extremely comfortble front seats (among other things). However, the Pacifica is a very nice vehicle--excellent handling, great exterior styling, plush interior/electronics, and numerous safety features. However, the V-6 was under-powered for our needs. The Pacifica would have been "perfect" for us if it had a V-8, 5-speed auto-trans, and split/fold-down second row seating.

Good luck with your new site. [8D]
Old 04 Aug 2003, 02:42 am
Regular Cruiser

I too "cheated" on my PT and fell in love with a Pacifica. However I didn't buy one, since my fiance and I are the only ones who ride in the PT (hence, I am seriously considering a panel conversion!) Maybe when we need more room for a family we'll consider it. Who knows, by then it may be available in black with purple factory flames! I'd better call Boyd Coddington now for some custom Smoothie 2s.
Old 04 Aug 2003, 10:23 am
Fresh Cruiser

Hello Ed! I laughed when I read your posts.... I never thought of an aftermarket Pacifica! LOL
Closed Thread