PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Humble words

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2003, 11:07 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Humble words

I wanted to say a few things if I may about this forum. First of all one of the primary reasons I enjoy helping people on car care is because so many of you are willing to give back on subjects and projects I need help with. I can't even name everyone who has helped me with one thing or another. YOu all know who you are. My BTG pipes, they are straight thanks to you/ my Xenon spoiler that wasn't suppose to come loose with the 3-m tape (but it did anyway) someone told me about getting a horse syringe at a vet hospital and inject epoxy in the opening, (sounds weird? guess what it worked perfectly) tires and wheels, now I know what to do. My steering wheel, told the dealer about what you guys said, he will take care of it. My neon in my hood, you did that as well. Now about my digital disaster, I still can't match up to most, but I can get a pic or two when I need to on the board. How about the guys on the tech forums, you guys are great (even though you like to argue with one another). Gives the forum character. Anyway, bottom line, every question, every problem, gets answered. New members, we welcome you to the best place in the world for Cruisers, Gary
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:41 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Well said, turbomangt. Think most forum members would agree this board is the [u]best</u> PT Cruiser Forum on the Internet...

Special thanks to Jody, Forum Administrator, [^] for all his hard work and time spent in making improvements/upgrades to the board. Also, the forum is only as good as the active members--sharing information/ideas, helping each other solve problems, and laughing a little --that's what a great forum is all about. And, you "lurkers" out there----don't be timid, come join the discussions as your comments are appreciated by this fine group of PT Cruiser enthusiasts.[|)] [^]

[8D] [)] [?]
[img][/img]
Old 16 Aug 2003, 09:59 am
Obsessed Cruiser

well said gary & gary its a great board!! [^]
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:44 am
Fresh Cruiser

I belong to three Cruiser forums and almost never look at the other two. This is the Best!!! and thanks to everyone that make it so.

Red
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:04 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I'm up to 8 PT forums (plus a Vette one). I run into a lot of familiar names on all of them and this board is on the top of the list. Jody runs a tight ship and is very responsive to what we would like to see. [^]

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 05:37 pm
Cool Cruiser

I too belong to 4 forums, this is my favorite, no in your face i've got more posts than you attitude! I like this forum!![?]

flames&stripes by \"gator\" 2003 milan dragway \"chrysler classic\" winner
Old 17 Aug 2003, 12:01 pm
Regular Cruiser

I belong to all of the PT forums and visit each just about every day looking for PT enthusiasm.....agree, there's lot's here.

Hat's off [^] to Jody, a "Most Obsessed" PToholic.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 01:11 am
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to sakigt

This is my PT performance forum. Love it. Very insightful people on here

BTW...turboman, I saw those pipes at Walmart for 8 bux...looks like that guy just stuck a magnet on the back [:I] If he didnt...he should.

14.67 @ 94.5 &lt;--- Self Proclaimed Fastest East Coast PT with Black wheels!!!
Old 18 Aug 2003, 03:26 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to crzn8r

This forum is AWESOME. I agree with everything that turbomangt had to say. It has been a long time since I have enjoyed a group as much as this. I have learned so much about my PT from all of you and my wife is amazed when I tell her the stuff...right down to how to manage the gas cap so it doesn't rub on the body while you are filling the tank. LONG LIVE PT CRUISER LINKS.COM FORUM!!!!
Old 19 Aug 2003, 02:56 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to yobiebs

You mean there's other PT forums!!?? This is the only one I've ever needed!!!

The Philadelphia Flyer
Closed Thread