PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
smackdown car show- nov.1st

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2003, 12:28 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default smackdown car show- nov.1st

MY LAST POST ABOUT THE PT SMACKDOWN CAR SHOW, I REPORTED THE SANTA ANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT CUT MORE THAN 60% FUNDING FOR ALL SPORTS. SANTA ANA WRESTLING WON THE CIF DIV. 1 DUAL MEET & THE CIF SOUTHERN DIVISION INDIVIDUAL TEAM TOURNAMENT. LAST YEAR THEY BROKE THE CIF RECORD FOR THE MOST POINTS IN A CIF INDIVIDUAL TEAM TOURNAMENT. THE TEAM ALSO QUALIFIED 7 WRESTLERS TO THE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL NATIONAL TOURNAMENT. WITH THE MONEY THAT YOU GUYS HELPED RAISE AT LAST YEARS CAR SHOW, THE SANTA ANA WRESTLING TEAM ALSO TRAVELED TO THE STATE OF WASHINGTON AND TOOK 1ST PLACE AT THE EVERGREEN TOURNAMENT. THEY BEAT 3 TEAMS THAT WERE DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS IN THEIR DIVISIONS. THIS SUMMER 4 KIDS FROM LAST YEAR’S TEAM GOT WRESTLING SCHOLARSHIPS TO CONTINUE TO WRESTLE AND GET THEIR EDUCATION. THIS YEAR’S SHOW WILL BE A COMPETITION BETWEEN THE PT CRUISER CLUBS AND THE SOUTHERN SECTION PORSCHE CLUB. LAST YEAR A MEMBER OF THE PORCHES CLUB CAME TO THE SHOW AND WAS AMAZED ON HOW YOU GREAT PEOPLE GET ALONG AND HOW MUCH YOU GUYS MODIFIED YOUR PT’S. THE SHOW THIS YEAR WILL BE CALLED SMACKDOWN CAR SHOW. PT CRUISER VS. PORSCHE!!!!!! THE SMACKDOWN CAR SHOW WILL BE HELD AT THE SAME PARK AS LAST YEAR. WE WILL HAVE GREAT FOOD, RAFFLE PRIZES AND VENDORS AT THE EVENT. ALSO NEW AWARD CLASSES FOR THE PT’S. HERE IS THE INFORMATION FOR THE SHOW.

REGISTRATION FEE.
PRE. REG.-$20
REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR-$30

SEND REGISTRATION TO:
SCOTT GLABB
1737 PITCAIRN DRIVE
COSTA MESA, CA 92626
*MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO SANTA ANA WRESTLING*

PT AWARD CLASSES:
SEMI STOCK: 1ST-3RD
PERSONALIZED: 1ST-3RD
ULTRA PER.: 1ST -3RD
MODIFIED: 1ST-3RD
ULTRA MOD.: 1ST-3RD
VENDOR: 1ST & 2ND
BEST WOODY: 1ST & 2ND
BEST TAILGATE: 1ST & 2ND *NEW
BEST MURAL: 1ST & 2ND *NEW
BEST OF SHOW * THIS AWARD IS BEING SPONSORED BY CLASSIC GOLD CREATIONS.*

THE NAME OF THE PARK IS PORTOLA PARK. PORTOLA PARK IS LOCATED IN SANTA ANA. CAR ENTRANCE WILL BE OF THE SANTA CLARA ENTRANCE. VENDORS WILL MOVE IN FROM 7A.M. -8A.M. ALL SHOW CARS MOVE IN FROM 8A.M.-9:30A.M. SHOW WILL START AT 9:30A.M. AND AWARDS WILL BE START AT 2P.M. OR 3P.M.(DEPENDING ON HOW LONG THE JUDGES TAKE). JUDGES FOR THE PT’S WILL BE THE SANTA ANA WRESTLING TEAM.

VENDORSAS OF TODAY)
CLASSIC GOLD CREATIONS
CRUISER MOTOR SPORTS
AUTO FX SIGN WORKS
PT EAZER *WILL HAVE A CAR ON DISPLAY AND WILL BRING RAFFLE PRIZES*
PT TUNING * WILL DONATE A RAFFLE PRIZE*

IF ANYBODY HAS ANY QUESTION PLEASE CALL ME @ 714-435-1472 HM OR 714-883-2426 CELL. I COULD ALSO USE SOME SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THE SHOW BETTER FOR YOU GUYS.
I ALSO KNOW THAT SOME CHAPTERS HAVE MEET & GREET SHOWS ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH. I WOULD LOVE FOR ALL OF US TO COME TOGETHER TO HELP AND RAISE MONEY FOR THE SANTA ANA WRESTLING TEAM. WILL IT MOTIVATE YOU GUYS IF I GIVE AN AWARD TO THE CHAPTER THAT HAS THE MOST CARS IN THE SHOW. THE AWARD WILL GO THE CHAPTER DIRECTORS.* I WOULD CHANGE THE DATE TO ACCOMMODATE ALL OF YOU IF I COULD, BUT THE CITY OF SANTA ANA HAS OTHER EVENTS SCHEDULED AT PORTOLA PARK.*

THANKS,
FERNANDO SERRATOS
SANTA ANA HIGH SCHOOL HEAD ASST. WRESTLING COACH.

Old 30 Aug 2003, 06:06 pm
Cool Cruiser

im hoping to be there if my pt isnt sold, or better yet i might be living in CA at that time

\"You All Laugh Because I\'M Different, I Laugh Because YOU\'RE All The Same!\"
Old 31 Aug 2003, 12:04 am
Fresh Cruiser

cool. c u at the show.[^]
Closed Thread