Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
how many of us are into old cars also??

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2003, 12:04 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default how many of us are into old cars also??

hello all, how many of us are into old cars?? im into old chrysler muscle cars look at this web site www.richmondcountymopars.com what cars are you into besides your pt's ?? [8)]
Old 12 Sep 2003, 01:40 pm
Cool Cruiser

I've been a Firebird man all my life, til I got the PT. My first car was a '78 Redbird. Then I sold that for a '83 white T/A (Gorgeous Car)until my Insurance company found out I had it and dropped me like a hot rock! I had to drive a Sunbird for a few years til I got a 92 Teal Firebird V-6. Had that car for 11 years til I traded her in for my 2002 Inferno Red PT LE. The PT is my "change-of-life, Wife and 2 kids" car, but with a little Firebird flash to go with. Who knows, if they start building Firebirds again, I just might get one! Serenity could always use a little company in the stable. [8)]
Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:59 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Most cars from the 40s through the 70s I like. Don`t even need to be a muscle car to like them. My top 5 picks would be (not in order) 40 ford, 66 SS, 67 GTX Hemi, 69 Z-28, 58 Impala
Old 12 Sep 2003, 03:12 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

I own a 74 TR6 also. Fun car.

2003 Electric Blue GT. Mods - BTG lowering springs, Polished Blane hood struts and hatch strut covers, chrome door handle scratch guards, molded rear splash guards, BTG polished strut tower brace, BTG axle back exhaust, K&N drop in air filter with baffles removed, Royal Purple synthetic motor oil and K&N filter, Polished front and rear sill plates, Chrome \"PT CRUISER\" rear license plate frame, chrome door spear covers, Chrome antenna bezel, Get the BEST detail products from Gary here: http://www.perfectautofinish.com/
See my PT and mods here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289059783

MY EMAIL ADDRESS: stephenlarson@adelphia.net
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:35 pm
Senior Cruiser

Been Hard-core MoPar since before I got my DL. My first car was a 73 Plymouth Satellite Sebring, then I have also had a 78 Aspen kit Car, a 66 Dart 2-Door, a 79 Dodge Diplomat w/Factory T-Tops, a 78 Dodge Magnum XE-GT w/E58 360, 1998 Dakota R/T Club Cab, 1999 Dakota R/T Regular Cab, Several Dodge Shadows, an 86 Shelby Charger.........

\"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

www.cybermopar.com

TripleJack
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:50 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Used to be really fanatic about Classic Chevys. Restored a '57 sedan, then had a '55 sedan, then a beautiful '55 BelAir hardtop. Somehow a '55 Buick even snuck in there... what a great old boat! I went through a dry spell for a few years, and then one day I saw the first '01 PT being delivered to our DC dealer... and I knew I'd have to get one.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:52 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to satellite66

Here is what I have also.

2003 Electric Blue 5spd
Many on the political left are so entranced by the beauty of their vision that they cannot see the ugly reality they are creating in the real world.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:53 pm
Regular Cruiser

I am a huge fan of classic chevys. Never got to own one, but I have an entire room in my house filled with models, posters, plates, etc. of 55, 56, and 57 chevy Belairs. It is my dream to someday own a 57 Belair
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:54 pm
Cool Cruiser

That is THE reason I bought the PT, 30s-40s styleing, give a a 49 Merc, chopped and lowered and I am in heaven, I can't have that so I will take the PT[8)]
Tom
Old 12 Sep 2003, 04:56 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to satellite66

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by satellite66

Here is what I have also.

2003 Electric Blue 5spd
Many on the political left are so entranced by the beauty of their vision that they cannot see the ugly reality they are creating in the real world.
Closed Thread