PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Gary's professional sealant

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2003, 09:05 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Gary's professional sealant

I had been wanting to have my Cruiser detailed for some time. When I learned about Gary's products and tips (on this list) I decided to order some of his sealant.

I have our Saturn (and other vehicles) serviced at the local Saturn dealership, because the service and treatment is better than anything I've ever experienced anywhere. They also have a detail guy that was rumored to be very good.

I finally took the Cruiser in for a full detail. I took him the bottle of Gary's sealant and requested he use it instead of the wax they usually use. He was a little skeptical, but agreed because he wants me to be happy with the results.

WOW! I bought my Inferno Red 2001 Ltd. used a couple of years ago. I thought it looked good then, but now.... It looks better than new. Of course, I have to give credit to my detail guy who did all the preparation. But using the sealant made a huge difference. I am so pleased with the results -- I want to stand outside and just stare at it[8D]
Old 03 Oct 2003, 11:28 am
Senior Cruiser

what did the detail shop have to say about it?
Old 03 Oct 2003, 12:36 pm
Regular Cruiser

Here's a pic of the shine on my Cruiser using Gary's paint sealant and his quick detail spray. It was taken a couple of weeks ago at the Virginia Flying Circus Air Show. We were parked up and a fully restored (to original condition) 1929 Touring Bentley pulled up and parked next to us. The guy who owned it asked if it was OK to park next our Cruiser!! The Bentley is worth in the region of $250,000 and he just took it out for a Sunday drive!!

Old 03 Oct 2003, 12:43 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Punch

what did the detail shop have to say about it?
He was impressed with the results. He did say that the sealant generated more "dust" than waxes he is used to using, and that bothered him a bit. It could be that he wasn't using a good micro-fiber cloth to remove the haze. Over all, he was impressed.
Old 04 Oct 2003, 02:00 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Spent 5 hours on my car today with Gary's sealer.
1. Wash with DAWN 2. Clean with CLAY 3. Wash again 4. DRY 5. Apply Gary's sealer 6. Used Gary's dressing on tires. SIMPLE.

My car is very new (2,500 miles) but it has never looked better. Take a look for yourself.

This is me smiling because I bought Gary's stuff.

Email Gary here:
turbomangt@hotmail.com

Or go to his site here:
http://www.perfectautofinish.com/

You'll be glad you did.

2003 Electric Blue GT. Mods - BTG lowering springs, Polished Blane hood struts and hatch strut covers, chrome door handle scratch guards, molded rear splash guards, BTG polished strut tower brace, BTG axle back exhaust, K&N drop in air filter with baffles removed, Royal Purple synthetic motor oil and K&N filter, Polished front and rear sill plates, Chrome \"PT CRUISER\" rear license plate frame, chrome door spear covers, Chrome antenna bezel, Get the BEST detail products from Gary here: http://www.perfectautofinish.com/
See my PT and mods here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289059783

MY EMAIL ADDRESS: stephenlarson@adelphia.net
Closed Thread