PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
UPDATE from "frustrated in California"

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2003, 05:04 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default UPDATE from "frustrated in California"

O.K., remember me? I'm the Cruiser owner who had to wait five weeks for his "smoothies" to arrive only to find that they had the wrong lug nut pattern. Then, the guy who was going to install my running boards couldn't find a hoist he needed to install them. Well, tomorrow's the big day! Smoothies and running boards both on the same day! Just in time for the Block Party! I'll be in Pomona this Saturday with the Bakersfield contingent. If you can find me, stop by to say "hi" and let me know you're from this forum. My wife and I are really looking forward to meeting you. I'm going to have major surgery the following Monday to remove a colon cancer tumor. So I'll be out of commission for a while and confined to my computer and this forum. Hoping to see some of you this Saturday!
Beard
Old 19 Nov 2003, 09:12 am
Dedicated Cruiser

I bet it's going to look good, post pics when you get a chance. Good luck with your surgery.

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki
Old 19 Nov 2003, 10:18 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Same here. Looking forward to your pics and hope all goes well for you with your surgery.....
Old 19 Nov 2003, 10:40 am
Cool Cruiser

Hi Beard. I hope that all goes well with your surgery so that you and your wife can get back to the PT and enjoy the new mods. It's great that you finally got the parts and I hope the installation goes good.
Old 19 Nov 2003, 11:18 am
Obsessed Cruiser

[^] Beard, Good luck on the surgery and glad you are still will be able to "hit the keys" on the keyboard. Have a good weekend
Old 19 Nov 2003, 12:20 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Hooligan: Interesting you should use the term "hit the keyboards" as I have played rock 'n' roll for over 45 years. (besides being a schoolteacher for 37 years) Thanks for the encouragement!!!
Old 19 Nov 2003, 04:48 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

You're welcome[8)]

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 19 Nov 2003, 11:01 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

enjoy your new mods and hope you get better fast after monday !!
Old 20 Nov 2003, 12:03 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Hey Beard, I'm glad to hear that your Cruiser will be ready for the Block Party. Pam and I are both school teachers. We've been teaching for 33 years. Right now we team teach at third grade. We hope to see you at the Block Party. Our Cruiser

will be in the Custom Court. It made the top 25. As you can see we've got running boards and smoothies too. Stop by and introduce yourself if you see us near our ride.[|)]

If we don't get a chance to meet you, we wish you the best on your pending surgery. Please do keep us all posted.

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Closed Thread