PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Rate Your Dealership??????

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:39 am
Regular Cruiser

Default Rate Your Dealership??????

[8D]I think we should be able to 'Post' our experiences with certain dealers, so others (performance minded) will know where to shop and who is HIGHLY recomended, and who/what dealership's to avoid problems with. Wouldn't some of you (us), want to know who will sell AND install the stage 1 & 2 kits, which dealers frown upon upgrades, and which dealers are MORE friendly than others? Is this possible here, as some of us might want referals. Thanx Stew
Old 28 Dec 2003, 11:45 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Actually, something like this was started around the beginning of Dec, here's the link:

http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...?TOPIC_ID=5004

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki
Old 28 Dec 2003, 11:57 am
Obsessed Cruiser

i had dealings with two, first one baker chrysler in princeton, new jersey to sum it all up well THEY SUCK!! then the other dealership is acella chrysler staten island, new york cool guys all the way across the board!!
Old 28 Dec 2003, 12:56 pm
Regular Cruiser

Cowles Chrysler in Woodbridge, Virginia. To quote Bart Simpson "They suck and blow at the same time". [xx(]
Old 28 Dec 2003, 01:10 pm
Cool Cruiser

Well its been a great experience, they have been very good to me, their a five star dealer "Livonia Chrysler". I had an issue with the six spoke wheels/plastic hub caps really, and they replaced them for me, with real aluminum chrome wheels, their always sending me poster's and stuff in the mail, so its been fun so far! [^]

flames&stripes by \"gator\" 2003 milan dragway \"chrysler classic\" winner
Old 28 Dec 2003, 08:40 pm
Regular Cruiser

I've got a dealership in SOCAL, that took my money for a downpayment (several K), and even told me to take the car, and when my $ arrives in the mail, just give them a check then. Well, that was over a month ago, and 'now' their saying that since I've taken delivery of the PT Cruiser, their going to turn me over to their collection agency/Lawyers to collect the full balance due. I HAVE NOT taken delivery, and I've only test driven that particular vehicle once, before all of my upgrades (Stage 1 & BOV). How can I be held liable for a vehicle that I don't have in my possesion. The dealership is being VERY pushy, and demanding payment, accusing me of already having taken the car, and the rear sway bar issue, we won't even go their yet, I wish I never met/delt with these people. Stew
Old 28 Dec 2003, 09:50 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

My D/C dealer, Boniface-Heirs, as always treated me with respect, both their service and sales. [^] No problems at this time.
Old 28 Dec 2003, 09:51 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Hooligan

My D/C dealer, Boniface-Heirs, as always treated me with respect, both their service and sales. [^] No problems at this time. I give it 5 STARS!!!
Old 28 Dec 2003, 11:02 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Hooligan

My D/C dealer, Boniface-Heirs, as always treated me with respect, both their service and sales. [^] No problems at this time.
Same with mine, Holiday Chrysler, they have been outstanding!

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki
Old 29 Dec 2003, 12:20 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Sales, Service, and Parts Departments at my Five-Star Dealership, Eastside Chrysler-Jeep http://www.eastsidecj.com/ have been outstanding! [^]
Closed Thread