PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Cruiser Gathering - Giovanni's Fullerton, CA

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2004, 02:57 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Cruiser Gathering - Giovanni's Fullerton, CA

I found out after the fact that there was a supposedly large gathering of PT's at the Giovanni's on Harbor / Imperial in Fullerton, CA last weekend (1/10-11)... anyone out there know what club that was?

(also posting this in Western region forum)
Old 16 Jan 2004, 11:51 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Hi PtDaddy,

Welcome to the Links Forums. The club that had the meet and greet is the Orange County chapter pf the PT Cruiserowners Club. They plan on having one there every month. Acccording to Mike, the event organizer, "Our next Meet and Greet will take place on February 28,2004 at the same time and same place. I hope that everyone had a great time and that the next M&G we will see you again." PTOC Club activities, including several local meet and greets, are listed on their forums at http://www.ptownersclub.com/ so you can check there for future Southern California events.

BTW -- The PTOC is planning a big event in San Diego, "Cruisin San Diego" Another Day In Paradise, April 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 2004
Hacienda Hotel – Old Town. Here's the link for that event
http://www.ptownersclub.com/sandiego/sandiego.htm if you are interested.

I hope to see you at a future So. Cal. event. Just look for the Basset Hound Cruiser.[|)]

Don aka Basset Hound

Pics at: http://members4.clubphoto.com/don284358/
Old 16 Jan 2004, 03:37 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Basset Hound,THANKS for the info, I'll check out the link to the OC owners club and look forward to the next gathering, hopefully I will see you there.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 08:36 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

winter car shows i wish!! winter sucks in new york!!
Old 17 Jan 2004, 06:09 am
Senior Cruiser

Bobs, wow the NY winter this year seems really bad!! I looked at your temp compared to ours out here in SoCal and there is about 60 degrees difference!! Looks like the worse winter in years!
06 GT Auto, Cool Vanila Exterior, Presto Change O 3bl, Cargo Mat and Net, Billet Oil Cap, Yoko Avid 4Vs Tires, 03 GT Wheels, 4 Chrome Door Handle Screw Covers, MOPAR Mud Flaps, H&R Rear Sway Bar, Freedom Strut Tower Bar, Rear Door Sill Covers.
Closed Thread