PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Rear Spoiler

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jan 2004, 12:14 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Rear Spoiler

I want to put a rear spoiler on and get the front and rear Bumpers painted so I was on Ebay and seen one from AutoEarth store.Has anyone heard of these guy or bought anything from them? The spoiler is $99.00plus shiping[:I]Here is the link. Let me know what you think or other options.[?]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33638
Old 27 Jan 2004, 12:44 am
Young Cruiser

tommiesc, welcome to the forum.
I purchased mine from Wyckoff Chrysler. It came in padded box, painted, ready to be installed, and in very excellent condition - just like from the factory. We get a 5% discount. See following link:

http://store.yahoo.com/wyckoff-chrys...arspoiler.html

<font color=\"blue\">MODS:</font id=\"blue\">

Stage I, Custom Pin Stripe, Rear Spoiler, BTG Polished Strut Tower Brace, Borla 2.5\" CAT Back Dual Exhaust, and AirAid Intake System, Polished Front & Rear Sill Plates, Chrome Antenna Bezel w/10\" Chrome Billet Antenna, Mobil 1 and K&N Gold Filter, \"Flame\" 3rd Brake Light, \"Streamline Design\" PT Cruiser Visor, Rear Shelf Graphics and Dash Dots on Steering Wheel, and MGW \"GT\" Auto Shift Knob,Chrome Door Lock Pulls, Chrome Billet A/C Knobs with Acrylic Red Inserts, Chrome Oil Cap, Chrome Dip Stick, Chrome Radio Knob, Blane\'s Hood Lift Kit. Chrome Raidiator Coolant Bottle Cover, Timing Belt Housing Cover, Shock Tower Covers w/Nuts, Power Brake CYL Cap Cover, Windshield Washer Cap Cover, A/C Line Connector Cap Covers, A/C Check Valve Cap Covers and Radiator Cap Cover. \"GT2\" Rolo Red Calipers, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires - Red, Red Wire Looms, Billet Aluminum Steering Wheel Caps (4), Chrome Coin Tray Trim Cover, Chrome Shifter Bezel Tirm Ring, Yoko AVID V4S - 215/50/70\'s, TYC Euro Style Back-up Lights, and Screamin Demon Coil
Old 27 Jan 2004, 09:15 am
Senior Cruiser

Sorry Tommiesc,never heard of the Autoearth store.
I got mine at Wyckoff like Lt Almond GT. Painted
and ready to go on, had no problems.

Wife has a 03 limited
(Steel Blue)
Old 27 Jan 2004, 09:30 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Here's another Chrysler dealer to try - can't hurt to compare -I dealt with them:
http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=ptforum...p=13&o=1&f=ifr

I'd say it's your call. Never heard of the EBay place.[:I]

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 27 Jan 2004, 10:40 am
Dedicated Cruiser

tommiesc, use caution when purchasing the spoilers listed on e-bay. About a month ago someone had a pallet of PT Cruiser spoilers for sale, these spoilers had a defect and needed some work before they would fit right. You'd be better off purchasing from Wyckoff or someone else reliable.

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki
Old 27 Jan 2004, 10:54 am
Senior Cruiser

I recieved a Xenon spolier from ebay. It came in a regular box and was unpainted. It seems to be in good conditon and needs the standard prep and paint required. I paid 105 and it came with a small diecast model of a PT and a mag.

I trust only people on ebay that use paypal, and have over a 98% rating. This seller seems promising in the sense that they have sold over 450 items and still have a 100%.
Old 27 Jan 2004, 11:12 am
Obsessed Cruiser

seem like cool people but i have never heard of them either
Old 27 Jan 2004, 11:12 pm
Regular Cruiser

Bob, did you get a painted rear spoiler for your car yet. I remember you asking about one a while back.
Old 27 Jan 2004, 11:51 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thank everyone for your help I think I'm going with Wyckoff looks like a pretty good deal! I have bought alot off of e-bay before but this is for the PT..