PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Where's The King Kole2

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2004, 09:03 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Where's The King Kole2

Hey King are you back in action yet? How's the cruiser looking? How's the new job working out? We havn't heard from you in awhile. Talk to me man![8D]
Old 06 Jul 2004, 12:31 am
Senior Cruiser

I was just getting ready to ask him where they sent him myself. Its very noticable that he doesn't post as often. New job, new eyes watching. Got to be careful when posting at work.
Old 07 Jul 2004, 08:51 am
Senior Cruiser

Bigdogdad is correct!!!

Yes they moved me at work out of my office to a desk in the middle of the sales office. So my computer is in plain view of everyone.

I like seing that people are concerned about me.

I haven't been on as much at home either. Some virus got me from one of those Adaware type programs and locks up my internet sometimes, its a real pain.

My car is still out. I was suppose to get it back yesterday but did not. They still have to fix something I guess, they did not say what.

Thanks for the inquiry about my well being.

I'll be back with my PT do time. [^]
Its only a matter of waiting now. I really miss it but can always block that with something else to ease my mind.
Old 07 Jul 2004, 05:07 pm
Cool Cruiser

Good to hear from you, an your doing good. You'll be up and running before you know it.
I've had a rash of near hits myself this week, the worst is some one ran a red and I almost got her, I was only looking at the light, big mistake didn't seen her till she was infront of me, and their was someone in the cross walk across walking on the red with a kid. Although I was turning left if I smaked that car hate to think what would have happened. Timeing and breaks saved the bell. Maybe cause it's summer and everyones mind is on the beach. You don't have to be on a highway to do some serious damage. Careful out their. [8D]
Old 07 Jul 2004, 10:34 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by stirfry

Good to hear from you, an your doing good. You'll be up and running before you know it.
I've had a rash of near hits myself this week, the worst is some one ran a red and I almost got her, I was only looking at the light, big mistake didn't seen her till she was infront of me, and their was someone in the cross walk across walking on the red with a kid. Although I was turning left if I smaked that car hate to think what would have happened. Timeing and breaks saved the bell. Maybe cause it's summer and everyones mind is on the beach. You don't have to be on a highway to do some serious damage. Careful out their. [8D]
Lots of "crazies" out there[xx(]!!!
Old 07 Jul 2004, 11:56 pm
Cool Cruiser

You got that right! Too many people arn't in the moment. Cell phones, women doing make-up while they drive, coffee and donuts, or lunch on the road. Any thing that can cause a split second of distraction, not to memtion drinking and driving or those on drugs and drive, the faster you go the less time to react. It only take a second to create a life time of trouble.
Old 08 Jul 2004, 04:57 pm
Senior Cruiser

People and thier damn cell phones. Yeah I drive while talking sometimes but its usually a quick 2 minute I'll call you back or Im at a light.

Stirfry,
Got the cruiser back at noon today. Wow, Sweet, the Pt looks like new, again. Its front looks really nice and they did a good job on it. Lets just see if it holds up and last as long as it should without problems.

[?]
Old 08 Jul 2004, 06:23 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Congratulations KK2, glad you are satisfied with it.
Closed Thread