Meet Me In St. Louis On Route 66

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2004, 10:28 am
Young Cruiser

Default Meet Me In St. Louis On Route 66

2nd ANNUAL MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS ON ROUTE 66

www.StLouisPTCruiser.com

Join us for our 2nd Annual “Meet Me In St. Louis On Route 66” Cruise in Eureka, Missouri during the weekend of July 30 – August 1, 2004.

Last summer well over 200+ PT Cruisers from across the United States and Canada joined us for one of the Midwest’s Largest PT Cruiser Events held along Route 66.

This Nationwide Super Cruise will be the Ultimate Road Trip as hundreds of PT Cruiser owners will be taking a trip through yesteryear as they travel along the historic Route 66. Convoys of PT Cruisers will hit the road from cities and towns all over United States and Canada as they follow the ribbons of blacktop that lead to St. Louis. Many will be traveling along the Mother Road from California’s Santa Monica Pier and others arriving from the Route’s starting place in Chicago. Some will jump in along the way while others take their own route, but all roads lead to St. Louis.

We are planning to make 2004’s show another international, non-profit PT Cruiser event with proceeds donated to the Children’s Miracle Network - non-profit organizational alliance of premier hospitals for children dedicated to helping kids by raising funds for 170 children's hospitals across North America..

(Proceeds going to Children’s Miracle Network)

Registration will provide paid participants:
All Access Passes to Event Grounds / Access to on-site food vendors / Exclusive Entry to our International PT Cruiser Car Show and Display / Entry to our PT Cruiser Neon & Light Show and Display / Thousands of dollars in prizes / PT Cruiser parts & accessory give-away / National PT Cruiser parts and accessory vendors on-site / Saturday Night Dance Party / Event DJ & Karaoke all three days / family fun games and activities all weekend and so much more!

Pre-Register Online is now closed but you can still register before the show by calling 636-938-5309 or simply drive in to our event and register the day of the show.

Now, it’s up to you. Call your PT friends, order some road maps, clean and pack up the Cruiser, create a convoy, and MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS ON ROUTE 66.

www.StLouisPTCruise.com

Old 09 Jul 2004, 10:32 am
Young Cruiser

Here is our "unofficial" MMISL 2004 Agenda.... It will be "official" the weekend of the show since we have a few other possible surprises....
[^]

but this should be pretty close...

Friday July 30 2004

8:00 am - Vendors begin setup

12:00 pm - MMISL 2004 event site officially opens (Hawaiian shirt day)

12:00 pm - Food vendors available

12:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Sign in and Registration begins at event site/ 50/50 tickets will be sold / Silent Auction begins

2:00 pm to dusk - DJ with Karaoke available for those who like to sing

2:00 pm - Weekend scavenger hunt begins

4:00 pm - Remote control mini PT Cruiser races

5:00 pm - Friday 50/50 drawing / Silent Auction Winners announced

6:00 pm - Limbo contest on Route 66 / Hula Lessons

7:30 pm - PT Cruiser electronics / sound / video competition
Dusk - PT Cruiser neon light show and neon glow display

Saturday - July 31 2004

7:00 am - vendors setup and prepare for show day

8:00 am - Event site opens NO PARKING before this time / registration - raffle slaes begin

10:00 am - door prizes will begin - 50/50 tickets to be sold / Car show judging begins ballots must be turned in by 2:00 pm

11:00 am - food vendors available on event grounds

12:00 pm - Children activities begin

12:30 pm - Blow gun contest

1:00 pm - "Big Pedal" Giant tricycle competition

2:00 pm - White Castle "Belly Bomber" eating contest

3:00 pm - Raffle tickets to be drawn / 50/50 winners announced / Trophies Award Ceremony

5:00 pm - The Big Bad Banquet will be available on grounds

7:00 pm - Saturday night Sock Hop ( twist and hula hoop) / Dance to the sounds of The Last Resort Band

Sunday August 1

8:00 am - Sunrise (non denominational) " Blessing of the Fleet" for those interested in attending

9:00 am - Things-to-do- in St.Louis information available / Krispy Cream Donuts available (first come - first served)

10:00 am - St.Louis sight seeing convoy cruises available to tour local landmarks and cruise to Route 66 State Park and tour of remodeled Route 66 museum and store

11:00 am - MMISL crossing of the historic Chain of Rocks Bridge PT Cruiser
Old 13 Jul 2004, 12:13 am
Young Cruiser

QUESTION: You and your Cruiser rollin' though St. Louis, Missouri on July 30 - Aug. 1st, 2004

ANSWER: STOP BY MMISL 2004 for the big Midwest PT Party!!!

Walk up registration is available on Friday July 30th...

For more info: www.StLouisPTCruise.com [8)]

Closed Thread