PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Did you say PICS?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jul 2004, 11:37 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Did you say PICS?

Here are a few cars from our Club, these were taken from the event I posted about at a dealership. With all the mods I have done to my car, it looks average next to some of these guys.

Old 12 Jul 2004, 02:28 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Some very nice cars. [^] Looks like you Chicago guys go all out! [8D]
Old 12 Jul 2004, 08:44 am
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to gonzomania

Gary,
I'm really starting to like those lake pipes. Might have to change my way of thinking on my car.

Gonz
Old 12 Jul 2004, 09:05 am
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Konkeler

That first car is nice. The Second car is nice expect for that huge hood-scoop, and I'm guessing those pipes are real.

Old 12 Jul 2004, 09:33 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Thoses pipes are from California Cruisers. They are nice...you can't have your car lowered, the pipes are very low themselves and YES they are real. Only one of the twisted pipes showing in the front is actually attached to the real exhaust but you can't tell just by looking at them.

Gary, nice pics...thanks for sharing!

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 09:52 am
Regular Cruiser

Those pipes are fuctional and the "collector" part hangs down REAL low. The owner of the car says he has to be careful and he scrapes them sometimes. His car is not lowered. If you have a lowered car, forget about it.
The picture of that patriot blue car doesn't really do it justice. The flames are had painted pinstripe and look awesome! Also the paint on this car was probably in the best condition of all the cars at the show. Spotless and not a swirl mark to be found. Looking at the bucket of cleaners at the rear wheel you can see why. Loaded with Gary's stuff I'm sure. I was never a fan of Patriot blue until I saw this car. That color looks very good in the sun. The scoop may not be to everyone's taste, but the blending of it into the hood was done very well.
The green & silver car was very eye catching and had a nice unique paint scheme. Nice color of green. These were probably my 2 favorite cars at the show.
Everyone at the show was very nice to me and my 3 year old son. He kept telling me about all the cars that were like daddy's "new" car.
I got a chance to talk to Gary and pick up some of his sealant. Very nice and a very busy guy, but seemed to have time to talk and answer questions for whomever had them.
Since there were no other Dreamcruiser series 2 cars there except mine, I guess I'll have to join the club just so I can "represent". I had a good time and am glad I went to see some "mods" look like in person.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 10:16 am
Young Cruiser

Good morning gang,
Great pics there Gary, is that your hood I spy in that last pic?

Hey Dream2, we just recently picked up our DC2, whats your dash #. My wife loves hers. [:X]
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:49 am
Regular Cruiser

Mines 0905, which is the date (Sept. 5) that my wife and I got engaged many moons ago. Spooky.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 12:02 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Yep, my car was in the line in the last pic, kind of like a crouching tiger ready to attack! Dream 2, thanks for stopping by, we can use a few more officers in our club [^][?][:X]Gary
www.ptcruiserlinks.com/garys-cleaning-tips
Closed Thread