PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
hey a Pt-Forum Noobie Here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2007, 04:04 am
Young Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to BigRyan Send a message via Yahoo to BigRyan
Default hey a Pt-Forum Noobie Here

hello ladies and gents. i just wanted to take this moment of this thread to introduce myself, i am Ryan Or Better Known as Big Ryan.... i am From East Texas a place called Tyler,Tx i probably have been into automotive stuff since i can i remeber but i know when i was 15 is when i started learning to really work on them, i am 23 years old now, own a 01 chrysler pt Cruiser, its a Great car and cant have any complaints sept for some of the ignorent stuff ive done to it, but it looks cool thats how i go for in every right.... its been shaved in a few spots Rear tailgate hatch handle, frenched antenna its been striped of all its Stock Badges so it totaly makes a diffrent car LOL.....
anyway ive done 85% of the suppension work on the car now, its airride with Unaversial strut bags up front, 2 re7 Slamm speacialitys Bags in the Rear 8 GC Extreme 250 valves a 9switch OVS box 8 gallon 4 port tank 2 viair 450 compressors and a Sqaure D pressure Switch, ive also did alot reinforcing to the Rear Floorpan for the support of the Rear bag Set-up and i set it up to tuck a Few Xtra inchs in the Rear its one of the Lowest Pts i know of, besides a few on smaller wheels.....
anyway i was going to leave it stock color but i had a few Blemish's on it and they needed covering up so i laid down the black primer around the bottom first has a nice roder Clear coat and Flat on the bottom look going on, but i knew i had to add something else to it so i added the Green its a sherwood Green with some Addives just a Regular Basecoat paint without a Clear coat..... but here's a Few pictures now that i've exsplain basicly everything on my car here's a few old photos i have of it...... oh Yes by the way i am Freelance photographer for several automotive web sites dealing with mainly Minitruck style stuff to the old school Hot rods and Rat rods..... anyway sorry for the book here's the photo's and hope yall like my ride thanks...

Old 04 Jun 2007, 06:49 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: hey a Pt-Forum Noobie Here

Welcome to the forum Brian. Can really tell the difference in most of our pictures and your professional eye, nice job, and nice cruiser but not very practical with the rubberband tires. Is that a primer black on the lower part of your cruiser?

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 04 Jun 2007, 10:28 am
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to infernocruisr01

Welcome to the Forum Big Ryan. Great looking Pt.
Old 04 Jun 2007, 04:20 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

very very nice !!
Old 04 Jun 2007, 11:08 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: hey a Pt-Forum Noobie Here

Welcome again BigRyan! Real "stealthy" look!
Old 05 Jun 2007, 04:10 am
Young Cruiser

thanks Fella's my car and my style is totaly diffrent from most people's that are in the pt cruiser scene so hearing that from yall really puts a smile on my face, makes me feel good that other's that arent into my style of things like what i do even though its not practical like the tire issue's there only so many place i can go my car wont allow me too with thoughs tires....

Kind of like going to one of my car Shows in minitruck world everyone's going to like it cause its Low and Laid out and got chrome big wheels on it, going to a Pt Show or maybe a Hot Rod show and geting respect from men twice my age thats been building rides from way Before i was born to earn that Respect from them on a Ride which has my own since of style and Creativity in it really makes me feel good so thank you guys....

Old 05 Jun 2007, 04:15 am
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN View Post
Welcome to the forum Brian. Can really tell the difference in most of our pictures and your professional eye, nice job, and nice cruiser but not very practical with the rubberband tires. Is that a primer black on the lower part of your cruiser?
thank you alot Crewzin, them are some older photos back when i first starting picking up a camera and a Few from bout a year ago, so you saying from my professional eye makes me feel real good about my photography work, thank you i think ive gotten even a little Better since then too....

everytime i shoot a feature on a ride depending on style of it or what kind of ride i'll post on here let you guys take a look at it see what yall think about it and my photo's
i also like to look at other photos as well so if any of yall snap a few pictures dont be shy about posting some id love to look at them....surly of diffrent pts....

Old 05 Jun 2007, 05:14 am
Senior Cruiser

Nice ride, and Welcome
Old 09 Jun 2007, 11:35 am
Fresh Cruiser

eBay Motors: Helix Power Tower TB Spacer (item 170120514697 end time Jun-16-07 06:51:41 PDT)
Old 15 May 2008, 06:35 pm
Cool Cruiser

about freaking time you joined a pt forum. ive told you about these places for years!!! welcome!!!
btw nice pt LOL

\"You All Laugh Because I\'M Different, I Laugh Because YOU\'RE All The Same!\"