PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Feedback on PT parts Vendor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jul 2007, 03:37 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Feedback on PT parts Vendor

Hi All

I recently joined this forum and have been browsing for a while. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they have dealt with Custom Cruisers PT parts @ Custom Cruzers Inc. | Custom PT parts | PT Cruiser accessories | Web Hosting Services featuring Cpanel Fantastico - Home

Can you please tell me about any experiences you have had with this vendor?

By the way - great forum - I love my "New to me" 2003 PT GT and this place has provided me with a lot of info already.

Thanks

Steve
Old 06 Jul 2007, 06:41 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Feedback on PT parts Vendor

Welcome Steve.

Long time cruiser here. Haven't dealt with Custom Cruiser before but I went to the site to see what they have. Not thrilled with some of the prices I compared with one of our best selling aftermarket dealers. Just for an example.

.................Custom Cruisers / Best Selling Aftermarket

chrome grill overlay 207.00 / 145.00

Rear roll pan 646.00 / 465.00

Chrme bumper cover 841.00 / 360.00

These are the same parts on both sites.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 06 Jul 2007 at 06:43 pm.
Old 07 Jul 2007, 01:09 am
Fresh Cruiser

Can you give me a link to a good vendor. I am in Canada and I am looking for a roll pan for my cruiser
Old 07 Jul 2007, 07:21 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuff2003GT View Post
Can you give me a link to a good vendor. I am in Canada and I am looking for a roll pan for my cruiser
Two good vendors for body parts are:

www.RaceandStreet.com (Pennsylvania)

PTEAZER - Your Source For PT Cruiser Parts, PT Cruiser Aftermarket Parts, PT Cruiser Accessories, PT Cruiser Conversions, PT Cruiser Modifications and Panel Conversions. (California)

I didn't know you were in Canada, so you'll have to check with the sites to see how shipping goes.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 07 Jul 2007, 08:21 am
Obsessed Cruiser

IMHO it would be so much easier to refer people to vendors, IF only they would fill out their state or country in their profile.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 07 Jul 2007, 12:16 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks for the links.

Also, the prices you were comparing were US dollars to CDN dollars.
Old 07 Jul 2007, 01:09 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Oh, OK, but s I said I didn't know you were Canadian when I was comparing prices. So, looking at the numbers, what does it come out to be in U.S. dollars from the site you had?

Old 07 Jul 2007, 10:01 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Hard to say what the exact exchange is because it also includes shipping from the states to Vancouver. For instance, if I ordered from PTeazer, I would pay $465 US plus shipping from the US so potentially it would work out to the same as paying $646 CDN plus shipping from Vancouver.

However, the reason I asked in the first place is because I ordered from this guy in Vancouver and its been two months and most of what I ordered still hasnt shown up so I was wondering if anyone else had any experiences with him good or bad.

I am a little pissed now because I ordered Stage 1, BTG intake, 2005 plastic intake manifold, Pteazer exhaust and Mopar BOV and I have been really excited to get it all installed and play but like I said - two months gone by and still the only parts I have received are the plastic intake manifold and the BOV.