Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Chryslerwarranty.com???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2007, 12:44 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Chryslerwarranty.com???

Has anyone bought the extended warranty Maximum Care from Chryslerwarranty.com?
My dealer wanted for a 7/60 100 ded. $2595.00

The one on the internet is suppose to be an original DC warranty Bumper to Bumper.....from a Dodge dealer in MA
0 ded. 7/60 Max care for $1035.00

Please let me know,
Larry

Old 25 Aug 2007, 07:20 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: Chryslerwarranty.com???

I use the information from chryslerwarranty.com when I bargain with my dealer over the extended warranty. He usually comes quite close to their price. Dealers rely on people not knowing that the extended warranty prices are negotiable.
Old 25 Aug 2007, 07:38 pm
Regular Cruiser

I didn't know that either. Man, they are tricky and slick.

2001 Corvette Convertable, Navy Blue Metalic, Z51, 3:15 with 4" inch quad Borla Stinger Exhausts X Pipe and K&N Filter.
Old 26 Aug 2007, 01:44 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

I have purchased 2 extended warranties from Witttrock Motor Company located in Carroll IA, $50 deductable 50,000, 60 mos. w/road hazard for $850.00. Phone712 792.9234, e mail Kevin@whittrockmotors.com. It is a genuine Chrysler warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpsfoto View Post
Has anyone bought the extended warranty Maximum Care from Chryslerwarranty.com?
My dealer wanted for a 7/60 100 ded. $2595.00

The one on the internet is suppose to be an original DC warranty Bumper to Bumper.....from a Dodge dealer in MA
0 ded. 7/60 Max care for $1035.00

Please let me know,
Larry

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 26 Aug 2007, 09:55 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova69 View Post
I use the information from chryslerwarranty.com when I bargain with my dealer over the extended warranty. He usually comes quite close to their price. Dealers rely on people not knowing that the extended warranty prices are negotiable.
exactly.

however, if you're a member of a credit union, you might be able to save $$ buying extended warranty from them than from a dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
I have purchased 2 extended warranties from Witttrock Motor Company located in Carroll IA, $50 deductable 50,000, 60 mos. w/road hazard for $850.00. Phone712 792.9234, e mail Kevin@whittrockmotors.com. It is a genuine Chrysler warranty.
does he cover just only the state of Iowa? And to pay $850.00 for a 60/50,000 dealie is not bad at all.

I've been really burned by one warranty company--taking my $900.00 and then declaring bankruptcy soon after--and so I'm a bit more leery of warranties claiming they have a better deal.

And since I'm looking into trading UP one car that had 35,000+ miles I guess I don't have much choice but to buy just the powertrain warranty for an additional 36/36,000. Oy.
Old 27 Aug 2007, 09:00 am
Obsessed Cruiser

It is a genuine Chrysler Warranty, good in any state. I have had to use it at a Chrysler dealer with no problem here in Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinbabe View Post
exactly.

however, if you're a member of a credit union, you might be able to save $$ buying extended warranty from them than from a dealer.

does he cover just only the state of Iowa? And to pay $850.00 for a 60/50,000 dealie is not bad at all.

I've been really burned by one warranty company--taking my $900.00 and then declaring bankruptcy soon after--and so I'm a bit more leery of warranties claiming they have a better deal.

And since I'm looking into trading UP one car that had 35,000+ miles I guess I don't have much choice but to buy just the powertrain warranty for an additional 36/36,000. Oy.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 27 Aug 2007, 10:43 am
Fresh Cruiser

great info
Old 27 Aug 2007, 05:43 pm
Regular Cruiser

I bought the 7/60,000 Max care from Chryslerwarrantys.com 0 deductable
they dropped thier price to $995.00 to match a quote......they faxed me the papers & Chrysler will send thier docs. soon by mail....they were very helpful & easy to talk with.