Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
What is my wife's PT worth (roughly)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2007, 11:17 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default What is my wife's PT worth (roughly)?

I got my wife a 2003 PT back in January of 2003. It's the base model, with electric windows, automatic, tilt wheel, air, AM/FM/CD, tinted windows...in other words, pretty much the standard base model for that year.

It has 28,000 miles on it, and is in very good condition. The interior is perfect, as is the exterior. It's black, though, so fine scratches show in direct sunlight.

I'd like to get her another new PT, but I'm trying to get a handle on what this car is worth.

Replies much appreciated.
Old 02 Nov 2007, 12:14 am
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: What is my wife's PT worth (roughly)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyleg View Post
I got my wife a 2003 PT back in January of 2003. It's the base model, with electric windows, automatic, tilt wheel, air, AM/FM/CD, tinted windows...in other words, pretty much the standard base model for that year.

It has 28,000 miles on it, and is in very good condition. The interior is perfect, as is the exterior. It's black, though, so fine scratches show in direct sunlight.

I'd like to get her another new PT, but I'm trying to get a handle on what this car is worth.

Between $8,000 and $9,300 but it really depends on where you live and what they are going for in your area.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 02 Nov 2007, 11:22 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Varies by zip code. Check the links.

Trade Value

Private Party Sale

People say I have a drinking problem. I Drink... I Get Drunk... I Fall Down... No problem! ! !
Old 02 Nov 2007, 11:45 am
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyleg View Post

Dunno if this helps at all, but I recently (3 weeks ago) purchased a 2005 Base, with 8,200 miles, for $8,700.00. It's in showroom condition, not so much as a scratch or door ding on it.
Old 02 Nov 2007, 05:58 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thanks for the replies.

tryvelcro: wow! I think you stole that car. If you don't mind my asking, what accessories did the car come with?
Old 03 Nov 2007, 08:30 pm
Fresh Cruiser

It's a base model, just power windows, cruise control, AC, tilt wheel. But I love it just the same, and the only thing I really wish it had was the cc.
Old 18 Nov 2007, 12:06 am
Fresh Cruiser

I just bought a base with similar options with an added cd player. 23k miles and I paid $7500 for mine at a dealer.
Old 19 Nov 2007, 04:39 pm
Fresh Cruiser

new to the board first ptc just bought a 06 12000 miles cd , cc , tilt wheel pw , pdl, $9500 dont know if thats a good price but i liked it to much to pass up
Old 19 Nov 2007, 04:56 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

dirtpoor, Welcome to the Forum. IMHO I think you did good.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 19 Nov 2007, 06:56 pm
Veteran Cruiser

You did well. Must have a glut of them in your area to do that well. Good for you.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic