PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
hey guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2008, 10:43 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to phre0n
Default hey guys

hey everyone, really dont post on this forum much, more on the truck forums then anything... am i the only "younger" person on here that owns a PT? im 21 and i have 03 touring edition PT... i wish i would have bought one with the 5spd but o well.. i have a few plans for it, just have to ge the money to do it.. here's what she looks like as of right now

future plans: stock 17x6 5 spoke rims or 17x7 5 spoke rims,BFG g-Force T/A KDW's,HID's (headlights and fogs), 5%tint all around, rear spoiler,lower the rear a little bit,stock dual exhuast (or if i find a aftermarket one that doesnt sound ricy any suggestions)? and i think thats about it for now, maybe a few little things here and there but thats it.
Old 17 Jan 2008, 12:01 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: hey guys

Welcome tothe forum. We do have a few younger members on the forum, it's just that the PT seems to attract the "older generation" more than the young.

Your picture is a bit fuzzy, plus please feel sorry for the people on the forum that are on dial-up modems as it will take them a few minutes to download your picture to their screen once they try and open up your post. Loads of software available that will get your picture down to a good size for forums.

Looks like you already have aftermarket wheels according to your picture, and you say "stock" dual exhaust. The cruiser only came with a single so whoever owned it before you put the duals on.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 17 Jan 2008, 12:20 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Talking Re: hey guys

Welcome to the forum!
..was it a phone camera picture?
Young??!! So, 60's too old for ya?
Old 17 Jan 2008, 03:28 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by phre0n View Post
,stock dual exhuast (or if i find a aftermarket one that doesnt sound ricy any suggestions)
Yeah, the BTG exhaust is nice and deep. The best suggestion is to find a PT club or event near you, go and listen to the exhaust you consider, because music to me can be noise to someone else.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 17 Jan 2008, 04:26 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Welcome. Enjoy your new ride.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 17 Jan 2008, 04:45 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

phre0n, Welcome to the Forum. I have Bassani duals on mine. Maggie at raceandstreet.com installed them for me.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 17 Jan 2008, 04:47 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan View Post
Maggie at raceandstreet.com installed them for me.
She's one tough lady

Hi, Ernie. How was the cruise?

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.