Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
High School PT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2008, 09:06 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default High School PT

Just curious really, but it seems to me like I am the only guy in the world that owns a PT Cruiser and is in High School! I don't think I have ever seen someone of my age driving one. Anyone out there?
Old 29 Mar 2008, 11:22 am
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme
Default Re: High School PT

I had my PT both Junior/Senior year at high school (Just last year).

Everyone always diss's on the PT's until they drive them. I was the only one with a PT in my entire school of 1,500+ students and all the facility. It was kinda cool though.

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!
Old 29 Mar 2008, 11:26 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Hey! just like me! I'm at a pretty big school (i don't know how many students) and mines the only one! Had mine since Junior Year and again, everyone rips on me for having it! That is, until they ride in it or drive it. Then they like it.
Old 29 Mar 2008, 12:09 pm
Senior Cruiser

Personally, I think it just proves you have much more taste and style than your classmates!
Old 29 Mar 2008, 03:42 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettybluewoody View Post
Personally, I think it just proves you have much more taste and style than your classmates!
Well thank you! I agree. Car modification is not a big thing at my school... so not many people even notice that mine is any different than the rest. At least here, you most people know what they are talking about!
Old 29 Mar 2008, 05:12 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTmodrod View Post
Well thank you! I agree. Car modification is not a big thing at my school... so not many people even notice that mine is any different than the rest. At least here, you most people know what they are talking about!
Haha, Same exact thig here. Atleast everyone knew it was MY car, lol.

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!
Old 29 Mar 2008, 10:36 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

My son is a sophomore in high school and he just took over my PT. Decided it wasn't such a bad car after all.
Old 29 Mar 2008, 11:57 pm
Cool Cruiser

Got mine new when I was 16 back in 2002. When i was driving it in high school, it was a bone stock touring edition. but im glad it was stock cause if it was fixed up then like it is now.... I wouldnt trust parking it in the lot. High school kids act stupid in all ways and I could only imagine the worst.....

2002 Custom Dream Cruiser Series 5 Rollin 22s/20s
Old 30 Mar 2008, 01:19 am
Cool Cruiser

Well I'm a couple years older. I bought my PT last year when I was 20. I've always liked the way the PT looked, and if I could have afforded it I would have bought it when I was in school. My buddies like riding in my car, mostly because of my stereo and leather seats tho, they all hate the way it looks for the most part, but they always get me to drive for some reason! One thing I have found out is that every girl I know absolutely hates PT's and they think I'm insane for buying a car like that. From what I've found single guys stay single if they own a PT...

Ben
2001 Red PT Cruiser Limited, 16" OEM alloys, Airaid CAI, Screamin' Demon coil and Livewires, some shiny stuff inside, Alpine deck, Alpine four channel amp, Alpine PLT5 sub, Hertz speakers in 4 corners, Keystone ram air hood, 6000k 55w HID high beams, 6000k 35w HID fog lights, new stone chips every day to add character.

2007 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4 for when the road gets bumpy.

Old 30 Mar 2008, 07:37 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverklutz View Post
From what I've found single guys stay single if they own a PT...
Can't say the same for me...