Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
My many comments and questions for the day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2008, 09:30 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default My many comments and questions for the day

I was wondering....#1 Has anyone purchased the leather ebrake boot from Maggie at race and Street? It is 27$ with free shipping. Looks good to me ...any comments?

#2 Has anyone seen the weltingMr.Mikes has that can be bought by the roll in any colour they wish? It just pushes in to crevices like around the instruments/ passenger airbags,center stack that has radio ect, and even around the cloth or leather interior panels in the center of the doors? Anyone tried it..looks great in his gallery! Thinking of getting a roll of red to dress up my black interior on my inferno red GT

#3 I see there is a member on this site named Gary who has an 04 Seamist green GT...1 of only 146 produced and very rare. I am going to try to get in touch with him because I am wondering where he got his flames, his Dream Cruiser rectangular badge he placed under his window switches on the dash( He must of had it custom made). This is the same car I saw at a dealer the other day. I would buy it but I need another car like I need a hole in my head. If I did buy it I probably would get a hole in my head from my wife. HA HA HA...The funny thing is a fellow on the next block has another one of these 146 GT's...Isn't that coincidental?!!My neighbors son who is in Hawaii at present and has a 01 PT has drooled ever since I got my GT has been wanting a GT and I am going to tell him to JUMP on the Seamist green GT if it is not sold 1st. He wants the autostick which this one has. It perfomed quite well in autostick/tiptronic mode...but I prefer the manual.

#4 I am still needing advice on how to remove my shift knob and my shift boot.?????
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 30 Mar 2008, 10:59 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Cool Re: My many comments and questions for the day

I've done a lot of deep red welting accents in soonercruiser.
See my gallery., page 2.
http://ptcruiserworld.tenmagazines.com/ew/mygallery.asp?id=4002&album=1&pos=2
Old 30 Mar 2008, 11:31 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme
Default Re: My many comments and questions for the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonercruiser View Post
I've done a lot of deep red welting accents in soonercruiser.
See my gallery., page 2.
http://ptcruiserworld.tenmagazines.com/ew/mygallery.asp?id=4002&album=1&pos=2
Your PT is amazing lookin'!

BTW:

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 05:00 pm
Senior Cruiser

Thanx I can't stop the mods.
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 31 Mar 2008, 11:48 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Cool Re: My many comments and questions for the day

Was that an "M"; or a West Virginia "W" upside down.
(football coach joke!)
Old 01 Apr 2008, 12:02 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonercruiser View Post
Was that an "M"; or a West Virginia "W" upside down.
(football coach joke!)
Haha.

That's surely the "M", hehe.

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!