PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
My PT Convert. Got Vandalized...Lovely

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2008, 11:36 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Cathy06PT
Default My PT Convert. Got Vandalized...Lovely

I guess you could say I am pretty annoyed at the situation, but it has an "ok" ending.

Sooooo...Friday night/Saturday morning lets say about 1:00am I am in bed and hear some screaming outside...not thinking much of it because there is a gas station next door I figured that there was kids doing whatever...So it gets closer to the house and I start to hear the one guy scream at his friend "How could you do this to me?!?!" I ran to the window and the screaming kid was staggering around the street ( aparently drunk which i'll explain soon ) and the neighbor had one of those small one seater wooden benches in her front yard...Well the angry/drunk kid decided it was an ok idea to release his anger by picking it up and throwing it at my car's passenger door ( this left a nice fist size dent and chipped all the paint in that spot ) THEN he picked it up again and throws it on my friend's car too! ( it his his GTI's hood, somehow went up the windsheild and over the roof causing many deep scratches and dents on the way to the ground again ) Granted it was a stupid Idea that I ran outside because there were two guys and a girl and who knows if they had a gun or knife, I didn't know them, but anyone else would do what I did if their car was getting smacked up by stupid kids.

Soooo.. I ran outside screaming like a bat outta hell and they were already in the other guys white civic and did atleast 50mph in reverse with no lights on so I couldn't see the plate and drove off....

Behold the good part about this was the three punks got pulled over for speeding THE NEXT BLOCK OVER and I drove over there and as they were getting tickets/arrested ( because they were all 18/19 and drinking ) they will be getting 2 seperate charges filed for both cars and I can't wait to see their butts in court.

I don't feel bad because you know that, it wasn't right what they did and I didn't deserve it, no one does. I know if things were turned around and it was me and two friends smacking up their cars they'd have done the exact same things to me. So what goes around comes around and I hope they are ready to pay for two cars to be fixed because, sure it's not huge amounts of damage but it's still the point of the matter right? Of course
Old 30 Mar 2008, 11:41 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme
Default Re: My PT Convert. Got Vandalized...Lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy06PT View Post
I guess you could say I am pretty annoyed at the situation, but it has an "ok" ending.

Sooooo...Friday night/Saturday morning lets say about 1:00am I am in bed and hear some screaming outside...not thinking much of it because there is a gas station next door I figured that there was kids doing whatever...So it gets closer to the house and I start to hear the one guy scream at his friend "How could you do this to me?!?!" I ran to the window and the screaming kid was staggering around the street ( aparently drunk which i'll explain soon ) and the neighbor had one of those small one seater wooden benches in her front yard...Well the angry/drunk kid decided it was an ok idea to release his anger by picking it up and throwing it at my car's passenger door ( this left a nice fist size dent and chipped all the paint in that spot ) THEN he picked it up again and throws it on my friend's car too! ( it his his GTI's hood, somehow went up the windsheild and over the roof causing many deep scratches and dents on the way to the ground again ) Granted it was a stupid Idea that I ran outside because there were two guys and a girl and who knows if they had a gun or knife, I didn't know them, but anyone else would do what I did if their car was getting smacked up by stupid kids.

Soooo.. I ran outside screaming like a bat outta hell and they were already in the other guys white civic and did atleast 50mph in reverse with no lights on so I couldn't see the plate and drove off....

Behold the good part about this was the three punks got pulled over for speeding THE NEXT BLOCK OVER and I drove over there and as they were getting tickets/arrested ( because they were all 18/19 and drinking ) they will be getting 2 seperate charges filed for both cars and I can't wait to see their butts in court.

I don't feel bad because you know that, it wasn't right what they did and I didn't deserve it, no one does. I know if things were turned around and it was me and two friends smacking up their cars they'd have done the exact same things to me. So what goes around comes around and I hope they are ready to pay for two cars to be fixed because, sure it's not huge amounts of damage but it's still the point of the matter right? Of course
Wish you luck in sucking every last dime you can from them.

Only god knows what I would do if I caught someone beating up on Ol' Betsy!

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!
Old 30 Mar 2008, 11:43 pm
Cool Cruiser

Oh you know I will there buddy! I don't do metal work, I do new parts only.
Old 31 Mar 2008, 01:30 pm
Young Cruiser

sounds like a death penalty offense to me....
Old 31 Mar 2008, 02:26 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

"sounds like a death penalty " i vote yes !!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 03:55 pm
Senior Cruiser

Death peanalty, yeah, but let's make it fit the crime: four Cruisers, each with a rope attached to a leg or arm, driving in four different directions......

Alternatively, community service: washing/waxing/detailing every Cruiser in town for, say, the next year or so!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 04:05 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettybluewoody View Post
Death peanalty, yeah, but let's make it fit the crime: four Cruisers, each with a rope attached to a leg or arm, driving in four different directions......

Alternatively, community service: washing/waxing/detailing every Cruiser in town for, say, the next year or so!
How about the country so no PT is left un-waxed, lol.

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!
Old 31 Mar 2008, 08:16 pm
Cool Cruiser

If this was Thailand, they'd probably be caned in public. If this was Saudi Arabia, they'd probably be whipped for public drunkeness, then beaten again for destruction of property. Sometimes third world countries are more advanced than us.
Old 31 Mar 2008, 10:11 pm
Cool Cruiser

LOL I love all the ideas heres the scoop...I got the police report and this is what happened when the cops first pulled over the kids for speeding...

I spoke to a detective today when I got my reports and he said they pulled the kids over for speeding in a parking lot and when they did that, the drunk kid not only admited to doing damage to the cars before I even showed up, but he was angry and drunk because he just found out HIS FRIEND SLEPT W/ HIS GIRLFRIEND! W.T.F....Sure I'd be mad too but still no excuse for his actions! Go destroy their cars not Mine!!!! LOL
Old 02 Apr 2008, 04:45 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Well I am glad they got caught. Sounds like you wont need to do much work to get them to pay for their crimes. I am really glad that wasn't me in your place, because I would be in the cop car too!