PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
multiple question post.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2008, 04:52 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to phre0n
Default multiple question post.

hey guys, been a while since i posted over here... i have a few questions.. i thought i would just put them all in one post if its ok.

1. i have a 03 touring edition PT, i dont have alot of money to spend but im wanting to do some mods to it.. anyone know any cheap or free mods i can do to hold me over til i get the money to get the real mods going?
2. everytime i put it in reverse it viberates really bad, personally i think its either a broken engine or tranny mount, but really not sure.
3. when i back up and put the brakes on, i hear like one clap or sumthin slapped up against something.. the brakes work fine, my wife says they dont, but i think they do.
4. the steering seems to be really touchy.. does anyone elses PT have touchy steering? maybe its just because im used to driving my truck? who knows.
5. last question... once in a great while ill turn the A/C on, and sometime you can see a little bit of smoke come from the front of the car, then the smoke quits, also you might hear like a wire is arcing or something but everything works fine.

any help on any of these questions would be awsome.. thanks alot
Old 16 Apr 2008, 07:56 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: multiple question post.

1. Take it to a mechanic you trust, put it on a hoist to check it out.

2. Dealer

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar