Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
several ebay things of interest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2008, 09:29 am
Senior Cruiser

Default several ebay things of interest

1. ebay 35004964279....2005 GT California dream machine 1 of 12? Anyone know anything about this?

2. ebay 270229819118.... 2001 pt monster truck with a v8 in yellow? Anyone need a pt for the winter? Maybe I should buy it as our temp went from beautiful to freezing with a ton of snow in 1 week. Got to love Canadian springtime!!

3. Anyone see the ebay listing for the special PT trailer apparently only 1 of 22 were made with an original cost of 5000$? ebay...300216668234

4. ebay 300216668234.... A person has a limited PT that says turbo on the hatch was there such a car?
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 20 Apr 2008, 03:31 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: several ebay things of interest

The trailer looks like the one I've been showing to people. It was a very limited edition. That's a great starting price for it but the Reserve hasn't been met so it's hard to say exactly what the owner wants for it.

I could be wrong, but YES I believe all the Turbo Lite (180hp) cars had the word Turbo on the hatch, then you have the GT with the full 220 (or about) hp. Finally, you could get the GT with the High Performance emblem under the GT.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.