Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Extreme PT.CRUISERS and parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2008, 09:51 pm
Regular Cruiser

Cool Extreme PT.CRUISERS and parts

I was looking for some places on the internet to find stuff to dress up my PT. CRUISER! I really like
Race and Street

It has the cheapest prices for dressing up your PT. CRUISER I could find.

As for the title explaination check this web-site for extreme changes in thier rides out below:
California Cruisers

Just wanted to pass the info. on if anyone hasn't seen any of the sites.
Old 26 May 2008, 10:15 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross
Default Re: Extreme PT.CRUISERS and parts

I have purchased from both of them.

Race and Street great price and delivery

Cali Cruisers I had them do an home installation but I have heard their internet deliveries are horrible.
Old 27 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Senior Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasmussen View Post
I was looking for some places on the internet to find stuff to dress up my PT. CRUISER! I really like
Race and Street

It has the cheapest prices for dressing up your PT. CRUISER I could find.

As for the title explaination check this web-site for extreme changes in thier rides out below:
California Cruisers

Just wanted to pass the info. on if anyone hasn't seen any of the sites.
Three words...BEWARE CALIFORNIA CRUISERS! They are definitely on the Do Not Call list.
'03 Inferno Red GT, 5 speed, STAGE 1, Mopar BOV, Plastic Intake, Modified Upper and Lower Airbox, Custom Airbox-to-turbo pipe, Borla dual exhaust, Maddog Short Shifter, Drilled/Slotter Rotors, Ceramic Pads, chrome wheels, chrome door spears, AMP chrome fuel door, PT Cruiser 3rd light diffuser, H&R Springs, Rear Sway Bar added, MGW chrome door lock pulls, Blane's hood struts, Custom license plate mount, some interior dress up stuff...more to come
Old 27 May 2008, 04:01 pm
Young Cruiser

check out forums at ptcruiserclub.org!!
california cruisers is a definate no-go!!!

ron
loepard skin seat cover and door inserts,shade shift leopard flame graphics,17" panther wheels,custom rear deck, 3Dtaillights,and new sound system coming soon (for the second time),shade shift magenta-gold door pillars,flowlighting inferno underbody,and whatever comes along when wallet gets fat, and lastly rear bucket seats
Old 27 May 2008, 09:31 pm
Regular Cruiser

Cool Re: Extreme PT.CRUISERS and parts

California cruisers have a problem? I can't find it on the forum you sited me. I guess their web-site is just eye candy then. What do they do that makes them so bad...late shipments? No Shipments? Loose your order? Make inferior parts?
What?

I feel bad I brought their web-site up to begin with!
Old 27 May 2008, 09:42 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

They have excellent products, it's just that their customer service to anyone dealing with them from out of state thru phone or internet has to wait a long time for parts and if something goes wrong with the shipment, you can almost forget about it getting fixed. If you live in the area of the shop and can deal with them directly, all is well.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 27 May 2008, 09:59 pm
Young Cruiser

Beware of <b>California</b> <b>Cruisers</b>: PT Cruiser Club Forums: PT Cruiser Discussion: PT Cruiser Customizing and Accessorizing
older posts were not bad(2001,2002)but seemed to get worse as time went on.try looking under PTBob on other forum.i have never dealt with them but was warned off from others.
they do have nice product but without customer service(standing behind products,if you even receive them)i would beware.

ron
loepard skin seat cover and door inserts,shade shift leopard flame graphics,17" panther wheels,custom rear deck, 3Dtaillights,and new sound system coming soon (for the second time),shade shift magenta-gold door pillars,flowlighting inferno underbody,and whatever comes along when wallet gets fat, and lastly rear bucket seats
Old 27 May 2008, 10:24 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Thumbs down Re: Extreme PT.CRUISERS and parts

When the PTCW site comes back up, there will be plenty of negative posts there too.

2011 GWE Dodge Challenger SRT8 as Show Car
2003 PT Cruiser GT Panel Van Conversion as new day driver.

Have now owned 6 PT Cruisers = Me PT Crazy!
Old 27 May 2008, 11:59 pm
Regular Cruiser

Cool Re: Extreme PT.CRUISERS and parts

Well looks like I won't deal with California Cruisers unless I'm at their front door walking in!

I mentioned before that I wanted to create a PT CRUISER CLUB and give the members some personal touches. T-shirts with their cruiser on it in the same year and color as their car.

I am a professional artist and used to work for a company that did a "ME and MY" concept idea. Me and my car, or me and my boat, or me and my pet...etc.
Would anyone here like a "Me and my PT CRUSIER"? I drew it in color on white rag drawing paper and black and white on grey rag drawing paper.
I either did character or realistic type drawings.

Anyway, it's nice to get answers from all who talk on this forum.Thanks to you all!
Old 28 May 2008, 05:48 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to YoungCruiserrr

i haven't dealt with California Cruisers but to me, they do not have a good website. In my opinion it isn't professional and is very disorganized. They may be good or bad but from what i read they aren't to good from previous posts and stuff =P