PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Any way to find out home many of your color PT was produced for it's Year?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Sep 2008, 10:59 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Cathy06PT
Default Any way to find out home many of your color PT was produced for it's Year?

Probably a silly question because I have an 06' Marine Blue PT Convert, but I was wondering if it was actually possible...I have a feeling it's not because it is not in a Series like the Dream Cruisers....

Thanks!!!
Old 08 Sep 2008, 12:15 am
Young Cruiser

Default Re: Any way to find out home many of your color PT was produced for it's Year?

Someone who works at a dealership should be able to run your vin and match your options list with other Cruisers I believe.
Old 08 Sep 2008, 02:07 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Any way to find out home many of your color PT was produced for it's Year?

I have seen this done in a previous thread... Not sure when, but it was a little while back. I don't remember who did it, otherwise I would LOVE to find out how many like mine were made. Hopefully they will come along...
Old 08 Sep 2008, 02:08 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk_Gently View Post
Someone who works at a dealership should be able to run your vin and match your options list with other Cruisers I believe.
I really like your user pic! Makes me laugh a lot!
Old 08 Sep 2008, 05:14 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTmodrod View Post
I really like your user pic! Makes me laugh a lot!

Thanks. As we all know everyone, even his mother, hates Jack Thompson.
Old 08 Sep 2008, 09:25 pm
Cool Cruiser

Thank you Thank you :-)
Old 08 Sep 2008, 10:23 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Hi Cathy,

If you got the chrysler website there is a link to the customer assistance center. Email them your vin # and questions specific to your cruiser and they should be able to provide you with the info.

On a side note, I did the same thing and the first go round they told me the information was proprietary..persistance paid off, emailed again and got the information I was searching for.

Happy Cruising!
Old 08 Sep 2008, 10:28 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiserChris View Post
Hi Cathy,

If you got the chrysler website there is a link to the customer assistance center. Email them your vin # and questions specific to your cruiser and they should be able to provide you with the info.

On a side note, I did the same thing and the first go round they told me the information was proprietary..persistance paid off, emailed again and got the information I was searching for.

Happy Cruising!

THANK YOU
Old 08 Sep 2008, 10:35 pm
Senior Cruiser

it was me who posted this question some time ago
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 08 Sep 2008, 11:50 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by careyk View Post
it was me who posted this question some time ago
Ah, there we go then! Thought I remembered it. I hoped I wasn't going crazy! was there a solution?