Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Depression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2009, 03:15 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Depression

It seems like every time I clean up the Cruiser, Mother Nature freaks out and dumps all over the ground. I sure hate that. I think that a nice top-down cruise would help with these winter blues. I think I need help. I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the weather, the cost of new PT Mods, the wars, jobs, Savings, Social Security, 401k/201k's
retirement funds, etc......

I called Lifeline.........
Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan .

I told them I was suicidal.
They all got very excited and asked
if I could drive a truck.............

Jim

2007 PT Cruiser Touring Convertible, 16" American Racing Aeros, Kumho tires, chrome door spears and rear mud guards added
Old 08 Apr 2009, 08:41 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Depression

We're all (most anyway) in the same boat. Just gotta keep in mind what you do have, especially family and friends; everything else is of no real value and can be replaced...

My 401K is down 43% from just a year ago. Who's to blame? What point is it to blame anyone, it won't bring it back. We are planning on retiring in less than 2-years, had plans of travel and such; now we don't know - hope things will recover enough before then.

Chin up!
Old 08 Apr 2009, 11:47 am
Fanatic Cruiser

hey ride it out mate, the thing about life is you never know whats going to happen next.Trust me I understand depression.But try to find the good things untill the feelings change.My good mate Go kart Bob gave up the fight recently and when its over its over. Hey if it helps we are about to have a huge price reduction at Pteazer just as soon as I can get my web guy out of bed, He's depressed too aparently.go figure,anyway so on account of all this crap going on around us .if you want to call me at 714 448 8630 I will give you a deal that just might help you to SNAP OUT OF IT!. bye the way the truck driver thing was good real .good.you may be comming rite.chin up mate, Ray pteazer.
Old 08 Apr 2009, 12:32 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pteazer View Post
hey ride it out mate, the thing about life is you never know whats going to happen next.Trust me I understand depression.But try to find the good things untill the feelings change.My good mate Go kart Bob gave up the fight recently and when its over its over. Hey if it helps we are about to have a huge price reduction at Pteazer just as soon as I can get my web guy out of bed, He's depressed too aparently.go figure,anyway so on account of all this crap going on around us .if you want to call me at 714 448 8630 I will give you a deal that just might help you to SNAP OUT OF IT!. bye the way the truck driver thing was good real .good.you may be comming rite.chin up mate, Ray pteazer.
He was joking......... i think
Old 08 Apr 2009, 01:34 pm
Senior Cruiser

Depression is a awful thing I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I have suffered with it for years...luckily found a good Dr, ....who got me to control my thoughts, anxiety etc...I had the worst 6 years of my life and was out of work for most of it. I am now back to work in a less stressful job and feeling the best I hav eever felt. I still have low times though.; There is help and hope out there:
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 08 Apr 2009, 02:43 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSandy View Post
He was joking......... i think
Its tough these days to tell if its a joke when pertaining to suicide >.>
Old 08 Apr 2009, 03:22 pm
Young Cruiser

Check out the last 2 paragraphs ...
Old 09 Apr 2009, 04:43 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Talking Re: Depression

Well....Life is....."Life"!

But, I hear that the Taliban is hiring short-haul drivers too!

2011 GWE Dodge Challenger SRT8 as Show Car
2003 PT Cruiser GT Panel Van Conversion as new day driver.

Have now owned 6 PT Cruisers = Me PT Crazy!
Old 10 Apr 2009, 03:23 am
Regular Cruiser

Talking Re: Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisnHskrJim View Post
It seems like every time I clean up the Cruiser, Mother Nature freaks out and dumps all over the ground. I sure hate that. I think that a nice top-down cruise would help with these winter blues. I think I need help. I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the weather, the cost of new PT Mods, the wars, jobs, Savings, Social Security, 401k/201k's
retirement funds, etc......

I called Lifeline.........
Got a freakin' call center in Pakistan .

I told them I was suicidal.
They all got very excited and asked
if I could drive a truck.............

Jim
That is the funniest Fu@#ing post Ive seen in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if it was not a joke Dude Get some Help!!

Last edited by warped; 10 Apr 2009 at 03:25 am. Reason: may be serioius!!