Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
TRADE OR KEEP ?? HELP??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2009, 11:09 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: TRADE OR KEEP ?? HELP??

It seems to me like you really like the 06 and are trying to talk yourself into getting it and this I understand very well having purchased about 50 automobiles since 1972. My advice to you would be, if you really really really like the 06 (because it sounds like a wonderful PT, loaded with all the bells and whistles the way you described it earlier) that you should get it. Remember, you only go through this life once and you should enjoy the time here while you are here.

This PT Convertible use to be my BABY it was a 2005 Base 5 speed, Black on black on black, Red rims with full moons hubcaps, Amber fog lights, 6 disc indash CD, Polk speakers, Suicide knob, Black 15" spring ant., Gauges in console, APC air filter system, Complete bullet/turbo exhaust system, Hurst Shifter. May its new owner enjoy it as much as we did. We do still have a 2007 Limiter PT in Cool Vanilla with no mods and two HHRs now.
Old 13 Apr 2009, 07:35 am
Young Cruiser

having had a old one and a new one, I love my 06 much more then my old one and the new dash is a plus for me love the white lights
Old 13 Apr 2009, 07:37 am
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decsr View Post
It seems to me like you really like the 06 and are trying to talk yourself into getting it and this I understand very well having purchased about 50 automobiles since 1972. My advice to you would be, if you really really really like the 06 (because it sounds like a wonderful PT, loaded with all the bells and whistles the way you described it earlier) that you should get it. Remember, you only go through this life once and you should enjoy the time here while you are here.
LOL i have you beat 68 car to date in the last 10 years, not bad for a old lady
Old 13 Apr 2009, 09:51 am
Regular Cruiser

WOW!!! And I thought I had a lot of cars PTSandy, Girl you got me beat by a country mile.

This PT Convertible use to be my BABY it was a 2005 Base 5 speed, Black on black on black, Red rims with full moons hubcaps, Amber fog lights, 6 disc indash CD, Polk speakers, Suicide knob, Black 15" spring ant., Gauges in console, APC air filter system, Complete bullet/turbo exhaust system, Hurst Shifter. May its new owner enjoy it as much as we did. We do still have a 2007 Limiter PT in Cool Vanilla with no mods and two HHRs now.

Last edited by Decsr; 13 Apr 2009 at 11:24 am.
Old 14 Apr 2009, 12:49 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Ok here we go,, They will go $10,995 for the '06 GT & will only give me $4K for my '03 Touring-(out of pocket $7k plus sales tax) DEAL OR NO DEAL?? Ive car checked GT and its clean-did sit though for a year on dealer lot-unsold-thats why miles are so low//only *8K* is that good or bad?? ALL ideas welcome.. (as I close the deal)( I do with the towlrack-roller coaster bar wasnt but oh well I guess it groes on you) thanks again..MJB
Old 14 Apr 2009, 01:27 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

You won't be sorry!!! What kind of warranty do they offer? 36K/36 months, any lifetime warranty??

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 14 Apr 2009, 11:30 pm
Senior Cruiser

Go for the Turbo
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 15 Apr 2009, 12:04 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Oh well they sold it monday before I got there--I was at the NY auto show---Chrysler rep said to ask & be carefull because of the low miles===oh well wasnt meant to be--still driving my -'03.....(money in my pocket)
Old 15 Apr 2009, 12:22 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Ever hear of the phrase "If you snooze, you lose"?. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Better luck next time.

2008 Silver Steel Metallic, Touring, NA, Sirius; Chromed door handles; lower grille; fog light surrounds; chrome front & rear bumpers strips; Airaid air filter; Bassani duals; Modesty Cover; Autolite AP5263 Platinum Plugs (.040); Crane Plug Wires; NAPA Ceramic pads; Blane hood struts; PTeazer Gas, Brake & Foot Rest Pedals, '05 Rear Step Pad, Stainless Door Sills, Llumar tint, "A" Piller chrome; APC Strut Bar
Old 15 Apr 2009, 01:05 pm
Young Cruiser

I always believe in if its right its right...and this was not for you maybe your dream car will so up