Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2000$ for 2 fenders on sale yet????!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2009, 10:48 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default 2000$ for 2 fenders on sale yet????!!!

Apparently these 2 fenders were sold as a kit originally for 5000$ now the owner who has had them since 2001 wants 2000$ for them. on ebay,,,,the headlights, grill, paint etc is up to you to buy seperately....thats alot of money in my humble opinion...
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 23 Apr 2009, 06:39 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: 2000$ for 2 fenders on sale yet????!!!

If you like it, it does give the PT a very unique look that your not going to find every time you turn around the corner.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 26 Apr 2009, 05:52 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: 2000$ for 2 fenders on sale yet????!!!

Hi I have had some experiance installing this front end and can tell you that it was not a very pleasant ordeal. the fenders dont just fit relaxed they want to spring out at the back by the doors. so you have to have someone push them in really hard then screw them in to hold them in place. this causes lots of future stress cracking problems that continually reqiure fixing. The lights are a bit to big and tend to be too close to the tire so on a big bump sometimes the tire can hit the wireing harness , not allways but if it hapens at night or you dont find out untill night time you will be stuck.not to mention the frustation and cost of repair.I thew my one in the trash I do have the lights around here somewhere if your bound and determand to do it. It does look differnt we call it the Pt ugly. The customer had so much trouble with this front end that after spending lots of money trying to make it write they finally said take it off and relace it with the wide body roadster front you can find the car on our web sight under the news and info.the car is cal.led little red ,its a convertable and it started winning best of show everywhere from the first time she showed it and continues to win up to last weekend .Anything is fixable if your wiiling to spend the money I just felt you should be pre warned before you commit.Good luck Ray Newton.

Last edited by Pteazer; 26 Apr 2009 at 06:07 pm.