Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Goodbye for now:)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2009, 08:34 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Goodbye for now:)

I ended up selling the PT for a 2004 prius, got a great deal on the prius, I had the same ear before and wanted another, picked it up for 10K out the door, so I will be back and I still think this is a awesome forum
Old 28 Apr 2009, 08:58 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: Goodbye for now:)

Oh No ya done gone an got rid of yr PT, but what I rally want to know are ya still PTSandy or are ya PriuSandy now? he he he

This PT Convertible use to be my BABY it was a 2005 Base 5 speed, Black on black on black, Red rims with full moons hubcaps, Amber fog lights, 6 disc indash CD, Polk speakers, Suicide knob, Black 15" spring ant., Gauges in console, APC air filter system, Complete bullet/turbo exhaust system, Hurst Shifter. May its new owner enjoy it as much as we did. We do still have a 2007 Limiter PT in Cool Vanilla with no mods and two HHRs now.
Old 28 Apr 2009, 09:02 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Hate to hear to sold the PT but you're still welcome to visit here. I gave my PT to my son about a year ago and bought a Camry hybrid. Still visit here 2-3 times day.
Old 28 Apr 2009, 09:27 pm
Young Cruiser

LOL i am treehugger...LOL I will be around and maybe pick up a conv. PT when I can, I am buying a few homes to flip and the Prius will save me a bit of cash and love the fabric on the seats think all cars should have it, you can wash it with joy and water, the stuff is crazy strong
Old 28 Apr 2009, 09:52 pm
Regular Cruiser

I understand saving cash, that is how I ended up with my PT. I was putting 2 tanks of gas a week in my Truck at $3.00 a gal. and the price was still going up at the time. I found my feature PT Convertible about 100 miles away priced right and took off to look at it. When I saw it,it was love at first sight, and took it for a test drive with the top down and a outside temp of 35 (the salesman refused go with me) I knew I wasn't driving my truck back home.

Treehugger, a good strong name

This PT Convertible use to be my BABY it was a 2005 Base 5 speed, Black on black on black, Red rims with full moons hubcaps, Amber fog lights, 6 disc indash CD, Polk speakers, Suicide knob, Black 15" spring ant., Gauges in console, APC air filter system, Complete bullet/turbo exhaust system, Hurst Shifter. May its new owner enjoy it as much as we did. We do still have a 2007 Limiter PT in Cool Vanilla with no mods and two HHRs now.
Old 28 Apr 2009, 10:47 pm
Young Cruiser

I do love my PT and will miss it but the Prius is calling me, I buy cheap homes and stay in them 16-24 mnths and then sell, I sold my BMW for the cash and bought the PT, so now will have a bit of fun with my prius, this is car #70 in 10 years , I fell in love with it because its white
Old 29 Apr 2009, 05:37 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Bye Sandy. You were a pleasant addition to the PT family. Good luck in your endeavors.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.