PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
WHAT FUN AFFORDABLE CARS WILL MOPAR HAVE NOW??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2009, 08:24 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default WHAT FUN AFFORDABLE CARS WILL MOPAR HAVE NOW??

With the PT dead-what will they build..the Caliber?? or what is there now to BUY new? MJB
Old 10 Jun 2009, 09:28 pm
Regular Cruiser

Default Re: WHAT FUN AFFORDABLE CARS WILL MOPAR HAVE NOW??

Well, I have to say, I went to the dealership a couple of times to "get a good deal" prior to their merger, and I got good deals all right - but the car lineup they have, including the Jeep line, is crap. Hopefully Fiat will do a better job than Daimler in influencing the lineup.

2008 Turbo Vert

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -- Ben Franklin, 1706-1790
Old 10 Jun 2009, 10:12 pm
Regular Cruiser

Here is my vote!

The RAZOR.....

Way back in 2002 DiamlerChrysler proposed a bare bone 2 seat roadster with little more than a quick 4 cylinder 5 speed tranny and lots of room for after market goodies.

The price point was to be in the 12-15K price range. The vehicle was basically a newer version of the post WWII sport cars such as the Austin, MG and Jaguar type vehicle---fun and affordable. Heck, the spare tire system was 2 Razor scooters--not a spare by our definition.

Instead Chrysler picked up the R-170 chassis SLK and added their sheet metal and rebadged it as the CROSSFIRE.

This would be a great vehilce for the mod'ers in our little community---I'd jump on it in a heart beat and park it next to my Mercedes SLK and play with it all day.

Check it out at Chrysler Razor
Old 11 Jun 2009, 07:20 am
Cool Cruiser

I really don't care much what passenger cars they build as long as they keep building a mini van with similar room as the current models. Some of us need such a van in order to get a person in a wheelchair in comfortably.
2001 LE, Shale Green, Aftermarket Wheels, Shorty Antenna, AirRaid Cold Air Intake, Whelen Talons (amber/white) in front windshield, Whelen Talons (amber) in rear side windows, Tomar RECT25's (amber) and Whelen Slimlighter(amber) in back window. Kenwood TK-880H 45 Watt Mobile Radio, Antenex 3db antenna w/ NMO mount.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...0PT%20Cruiser/

Ham: N9PTC
GMRS: WPQS324