Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
A few things

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2009, 05:15 pm
Cool Cruiser

Cool A few things

For anyone out there wanting to replace the headlight housings, or the headlight buckets/reflectors. make sure to get them through Chrysler because otherwise your gonna have problems like i did. 2 months of BS and finally got my new Housings now. also, for those who want HID Headlights for your PT Cruiser doesn't Matter what year it is then contact me through E-mail because im not on here that often. E-mail and i'll let you know where to get them and if you want pictures i can send those too. Have a good one guys and btw i heard that the PT Cruiser will be made till 2011 because they are testing a few things such as 5 speed auto or manual transmission and possible projector headlights, is that true???

btw, E-mail is spiritofvengence@ymail.com

Thanks everyone.
Old 19 Jul 2009, 06:36 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: A few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengence View Post
btw i heard that the PT Cruiser will be made till 2011 because they are testing a few things such as 5 speed auto or manual transmission and possible projector headlights, is that true???
Yes and no. The PT will continue, but as is. They are keeping the production line going until the Fiats can use it. I doubt there will be any improvements.

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles