Advertisements
PT Cruiser on CNN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2009, 10:48 am
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Wumpus
Talking PT Cruiser on CNN

I was scanning CNN and saw this,
What I got with Cash for Clunkers - Julie Callahan: Farm truck to cruiser (2) - CNNMoney.com

enjoy!!!
Old 05 Aug 2009, 01:19 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruiser on CNN

I actually did the same exact thing a week and half ago. Wasn't really in the market for a new car, but when Cash for Clunkers came along, we couldn't pass it up. Traded in a 1988 Dakota (with blown cylinder, but still running) for a new '08 PT Cruiser, less than seven grand cash out the door. Hard to beat that!
Old 05 Aug 2009, 05:13 pm
Young Cruiser

This should help a lot of people get a car without having to come up with the big down payment and getting the gas guzzlers off the streets.
Old 05 Aug 2009, 06:32 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkstooth View Post
This should help a lot of people get a car without having to come up with the big down payment and getting the gas guzzlers off the streets.
And jump start the economy. I've read that the auto industry has a huge ripple effect on jobs...

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 05 Aug 2009, 09:22 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I also took advantage of the Clunker deal. Wasn't really interested in a PT but Chrysler also had their own large cash incentives on 2008s so I couldn't pass up the deal.

After driving it around for the past couple weeks, turns out I really like the PT! Not sure why they flew under my radar (was researching the Scion xB and Kia Soul) but I'm happy with it.
Old 05 Aug 2009, 09:29 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to slayerdarkcross Send a message via MSN to slayerdarkcross

Congrats on the new PT!

Wait till you catch the mod bug that's where it gets fun! haha

Im 20 and have put in over 3k in my car after purchase