Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > General Forums > General PT Cruiser Discussions

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Can't wait til work is done and I cruise in the Cruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2010, 01:22 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Can't wait til work is done and I cruise in the Cruiser

Well I'm done work in 2hr 48 min and 30 seconds not that I'm watching the clock or anything....I just noticed the time on the computer as I surf the net and check out the forum....I get to go home..change clothes , and change cars. Going to take the Pt for a drive to meet the wife and son for supper with the in/outlawsReally looking forward to some Turbo Boost down the freeway with the tunes Cranked....and 2 days off to do some more cruising
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 14 Mar 2010, 08:29 pm
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: Can't wait til work is done and I cruise in the Cruiser

Are the streets plowed? Actually you properly have better weather than I have in NY we had what was almost a tropical storm that has lasted two days. This morning we had thunder and lighting with hail and bible rains. I was ready to start building the ark. Half the neighborhood has no power.

Hope you enjoyed your ride
Old 14 Mar 2010, 11:13 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Can't wait til work is done and I cruise in the Cruiser

CareyK, I feel you! The weather here in Dallas has been in the 60s for the past few days so the commute home in the evenings has been a Cruise. Sunroof open, tunes up has been nice enough that I almost forget it takes for ever to get home at night

Enjoy your time off!